_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone rattled her cage! 🤣

I know BB is her “sport” but why is she always hating on people who have other sports/life commitments/busy jobs which don’t involve fleecing people so can’t or don’t want to eat boring plain food. I for sure on some days get home from a busy day at work and just want to eat biscuits and sack off the gym so I do - BB is not a healthy sport or lifestyle to live!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She posted a story asking about gyms in Maidenhead a few days ago. Not sure if that was for a visit or for moving though!
There is a 2bros show in Maidenhead this weekend, although I got blanked when I told her where to go as I live there!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
absolutely bleeping true!!! Don’t put up a queen ton box then complain about the questions 🤣 melons!
I always wonder what questions she *thinks* she’s gonna get when she does that though? She always seems irritated by the questions she does get, her answers are so defensive and passive-aggressive it’s like she’s gate-keeping BB and doesn’t actually want to give any useful or helpful advice or answers to people who pay her ridiculous amounts per month for ‘lifestyle’ coaching.

Reactions: 5
Speaking as an ex member of CBG tribe, I left and didn’t even get a goodbye or anything. what a bellend. Spunkinf money for a crappy 2 min voice note once a week

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her stories about getting beeped or stared at for how she looks…poor you 🎻

Looks like she’s been crying in her lastest stories, I bet people have been saying how pathetic she sounded with her sob story. It actually looks like she’s desperately trying to show that she’s ‘happy’ 😂

319307EF-4561-4EC4-8293-1630D107A4B1.png

31FE20F2-9621-483D-B6E6-ED2DC881C170.png

yeah Georgie cos your vlogs are SO unique and original, the editing is worthy of an Oscar, such original content each week, not like we see the same bleeping green omelette/pancake & mince or see you do the same clips of a coffee machine & stairmaster……🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.