_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m fairly new to the whole channel having just come across her constantly swearing and that clicking noise along with booooom done. I’ve just watched him and what a sloshpot. I’m amazed these people are selling online fitness plans!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooo their moving…. Wonder if she’s bought or if it’s another rental? Or has she got the balls to move to London

Reactions: 4
Ooo their moving…. Wonder if she’s bought or if it’s another rental? Or has she got the balls to move to London
She posted a story asking about gyms in Maidenhead a few days ago. Not sure if that was for a visit or for moving though!

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or is this incredibly rude / unprofessional / passive aggressive?!
Hahaha! She really is something else isn’t she. We know they won’t return, but they’re clearly embarrassed and feel awkward, yet this melon makes it 100000X worse for them. It’s just so so unprofessional 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Low key tea that Leanne hasn’t included Georgie in this. G might be an insufferable twit but I think Leannes still got a lot to thank her for…
She might have a lot to thank her for but doesn’t mean that Georgie is someone she looks up to.

Reactions: 5
Low key tea that Leanne hasn’t included Georgie in this. G might be an insufferable twit but I think Leannes still got a lot to thank her for…
Leanne would not have all G’s followers if she hadn’t been so up her ass and pretending to be an ambassador. Between her and Matt the twit I do feel they have taken the piss out of G and just used her for followers. They must be the worst kind of people

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why all three have followers? Matt was fat then basically dieted too hard,that Leanne is offering herself as a coach and doesn’t appear to be qualified at all. Georgie followed another coaches meal plan and training regime 🤣
In theory Dan should have 500k

Reactions: 7
I used to follow Holly (aka @fittolift) years ago, she randomly came up on my explore page the other day and wtf :oops:
She looks like she's taken things too far and it makes me a bit mad someone with clear body image/food issues makes a living out of coaching women.
Is there a thread on this girl? she irritates me so much

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.