_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt's now singing Queen's "Another one bites the dust" on his recent insta stories :ROFLMAO:

As for Georgie.....
:censored:

1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Matt looks fit 😳 but I think he knows it too, can’t stand the constant looking at himself in the camera.

4464E5B1-B6C6-4E29-97A0-29F45F12A6EB.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
First place!! I can't stand her but have to give her credit, she looked incredible 😂

Reactions: 21
I can’t work out if she did get first place?! Ally’s story makes it seem like she did but the PCA story looks like it’s someone else to me?

Reactions: 2
I can’t work out if she did get first place?! Ally’s story makes it seem like she did but the PCA story looks like it’s someone else to me?
I’m pretty sure she did win, I don’t think pca have posted the winner of her class on their story

I’m just glad Matt didn’t win 😅

• Haha
Anyone know if Matt placed? I’d love to be a fly on the wall backstage seeing them two encounter each other 🤣

Reactions: 4
Oh my god! You have to watch this girl posing on the same stage as Georgie…go to the PCA Instagram stories @PCA_official 😂😂 No wonder G came 1st. What the duck is this one doing?!?!

I also find it hilarious that Matt has gone off the radar 😂 Sore loser on his own in that hideous budget hotel, while G, the girl he blatantly used to get followers and use the container, chills as a winner in a lush apartment. I hope he cries streaks in his tan. Can’t stand the creep

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only 3 or 4 girls in Georgie's class "Athletic Figure"

...And one of them appears to have mistaken this event for a Flamenco dancing competition. The other is covered in trashy tattoos, has silver hair and can be found hanging off a pole in your local Spearmint Rhino.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only 3 girls in Georgie's class "Athletic Figure"

...And one of them appears to have mistaken this event for a Flamenco dancing competition. The other is covered in trashy tattoos and has silver hair.
Exactly what I thought! That flamenco woman was throwing herself around like a mad woman 😂😂

Matt didn’t stand a chance IMO 🤠

Matt came 5th!

Last edited:
it’s horrible to say but I’m glad Matt didn’t place, needed taken down a peg or two can’t stand his attitude towards people when they move out the way of his videos etc. Karmas a witch!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.