_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was just having a tantrum. It said something about not being able to have squash in her water anymore and then said she can't carry on with it
Can anyone tell me an actual reason why she couldn’t have squash? Surely sugar free etc wouldn’t overly make a difference at this stage especially for the volume of it she’d actually be having? Genuinely wondering

Reactions: 3
I’d love to know too. On another note...she actually looks ill. I’m guessing it’s probably normal at this stage but it’s worrying what people do to their bodies for these shows.

Reactions: 1
20 mins in to this new video and she basically shows everyone her full breakfast, why do we need to see your arse in a thong that covers almost 0

• Haha
Can anyone tell me an actual reason why she couldn’t have squash? Surely sugar free etc wouldn’t overly make a difference at this stage especially for the volume of it she’d actually be having? Genuinely wondering
She’ll be doing some water manipulation now ready for stage so her coach is probably being overly cautious around what she’s having especially sweeteners. It’s not going to make a huge difference but when you’re an athlete who is competing those fine tuning type things add up. That and the amount of test she’s clearly take all add up xx

She’ll be doing some water manipulation now ready for stage so her coach is probably being overly cautious around what she’s having especially sweeteners. It’s not going to make a huge difference but when you’re an athlete who is competing those fine tuning type things add up. That and the amount of test she’s clearly take all add up xx
She also isn’t having sugar free syrup in her coffee either so you’re spot on here

Someone needs to record her? It’s £10 for a ticket to the stream, I wonder how much she’ll film!

Reactions: 1
She'll get kicked out for flashing if she shows up in this bikini.
I can't believe my eyes.

mpv-shot0014.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
With her sun damaged, leathery skin and sparkly pink thong, she resembles a Las Vegas pole dancer

• Haha
Reactions: 8
omg if i hear "i cant believe im 8 days out from my first ever body building competition"... "it feels so surreal"... " i cant believe ive made it" etc. Sigh...

Also, she has just bought some new baby spoons to eat with that have less depth.... therefore can eat slower :rolleyes:

Wow, that's next level!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she went from being fairly built to completely stacked and lean in the space of about 3 weeks

• Wow
Reactions: 7
omg if i hear "i cant believe im 8 days out from my first ever body building competition"... "it feels so surreal"... " i cant believe ive made it" etc. Sigh...

Also, she has just bought some new baby spoons to eat with that have less depth.... therefore can eat slower :rolleyes:

Wow, that's next level!
USE A bleeping TEA SPOON, it’s the same thing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.