_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has her coach said that she’s having to work harder than most 🙄. NO ONE CARES- (I can’t bring myself to finish that sentence)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m finding her so boring these days- even more boring than usual so that hate following her isn’t really fun anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah deffo still extensions. I’ve marked a line where her natural hair ends roughly and then the lower line is all extension. Her natural hair is probably so damaged and broken off from the bleach she’d need extensions for thickness.
View attachment 530327
She looks like a 50 year old divorcee at the local slug & lettuce trying to find a new bloke to find all the white wine spritzer and cheap nail extensions. She looks old and rough

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks like a 50 year old divorcee at the local slug & lettuce trying to find a new bloke to find all the white wine spritzer and cheap nail extensions. She looks old and rough
LMAO she does. Those years of sunbeds and being a twit are really ageing her.

Reactions: 5
Her hair is awful! She needs to go for a big chop and get rid of those crap extensions!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have any idea why she uses baby spoons? If anyone dares ask she’ll respond by saying that she’s already answered it countless times in the past. I don’t believe she has actually ever said though haha

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have any idea why she uses baby spoons? If anyone dares ask she’ll respond by saying that she’s already answered it countless times in the past. I don’t believe she has actually ever said though haha
To do with how fast she eats meals and how that gets digested or some bollocks

I think it's a thing in bodybuilding when you're cutting, if you eat with smaller utensils you eat slower and you can kind of trick your body into feeling full. I would assume it's for when your calories get REAL low before competition, but she just does it all the time.

I think it's a thing in bodybuilding when you're cutting, if you eat with smaller utensils you eat slower and you can kind of trick your body into feeling full. I would assume it's for when your calories get REAL low before competition, but she just does it all the time.
I’ve previously done ww and sw, they tell you to use a teaspoon to eat slower and feel full for longer. She only uses a baby spoon to create people talking and DM’ing her for engagement.

Reactions: 4
Vlog: boring as ever but she has said she’s going all the way up to hull to meet her coach on Monday so she’s doing an 8 hour round trip.... I know we’re coming out of lockdown but duck me

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.