_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think her and Matt have sacked each other off? No training videos or weird flirty stories and they’re absent from each other’s YouTube....I smell trouble in ego paradise

Reactions: 7
Do we think her and Matt have sacked each other off? No training videos or weird flirty stories and they’re absent from each other’s YouTube....I smell trouble in ego paradise
They just aren’t broadcasting it on social media as he was in Georgie’s latest video! I assume she’s a bit jealous of how much he’s slimming and she’s holding onto the weight

Reactions: 3
Very strange, as they were practically licking each others arses a couple of months back!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest story is a bit rude..... maybe someone out there literally does want the recipe for her crappy looking breakfast 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
hey all, new to this thread but have just discovered Georgie on YT, caught up with a lot of her 2021 vlogs and lo and behold she has a thread on here! 😂

Reactions: 1
what the duck even are those calculations. 1 x 365 is not 1. 1 to the power of 365 is not 1. What is she on.
She didn't come up with these numbers, she just slapped her branding on an existing self help/inspirational quote.

The maths is correct. 1 to the power 365 means 1x1x1x1x1x1 ....(365 times)
You can multiply 1 by itself as many times as you like, and the answer will always be 1.

If you multiply 1.01 by itself, you get 1.02.
If you do it 365 times, you get 37.7
:geek:

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"
Mother Teresa
Georgie Cooper

"Don't count the days, Make the days count"
Muhammad Ali
@coachedbygeorgie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.