_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her neighbours must absolutely dislike her for using the step machine every day 😳😳😳 I can only imagine the noise

Reactions: 1
Ok Georgie
Lol it makes me Georgie because I stated that step machines are silent... I use a step machine regularly and unless you’re stamping around like an elephant you can barely hear it, but yes I’m Georgie based on that. 🙄

Lol it makes me Georgie because I stated that step machines are silent... I use a step machine regularly and unless you’re stamping around like an elephant you can barely hear it, but yes I’m Georgie based on that. 🙄
Do you also live in a flat?

Reactions: 1
Tbf Georgie probably does stomp around on the stair master, she doesn’t strike me as the most gracious person 🤣

Reactions: 7
Is anyone else LIVING to see her stage routine???? It is going to be a car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I suppose you know that all of them silent?
The ones I’ve used are certainly NOT and that is on the ground floor of a gym never mind in a flat

Reactions: 2
Ok Georgie
Don’t start pawpaw off...I made a similar joke about Leanne on here and got blasted for it not being original 😂😂😂😂

Every time PawPaw 🤦🏻‍♀️ Relax or find another thread if you can’t take the joke. It’s Tattle. Not the FT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t start pawpaw off...I made a similar joke about Leanne on here and got blasted for it not being original 😂😂😂😂

Every time PawPaw 🤦🏻‍♀️ Relax or find another thread if you can’t take the joke. It’s Tattle. Not the FT!!
Not sure why I’m getting blasted here, this is a gossip thread and simply because I commented by saying a stair master isn’t a noisy piece of equipment, everyone gets narky. As for the ‘hi Leanne’ ‘hi Georgie’ comments, it’s literally like a dad joke that’s been repeated a hundred times. Now can we get back to Georgie and not me?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.