_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just noticed he’s deleted it now! Wonder if anyone commented 🤔
Soooo I don’t usually comment here but there were a lot of comments, all which got deleted. Someone said it’s triggering for EDs and he said, “that’s the thing about erectile disfunction, it’s hard”
He blocked anyone who posted a disapproving comment and then went and did a fake apology on his story

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Soooo I don’t usually comment here but there were a lot of comments, all which got deleted. Someone said it’s triggering for EDs and he said, “that’s the thing about erectile disfunction, it’s hard”
He blocked anyone who posted a disapproving comment and then went and did a fake apology on his story
Shocked but not surprised, I can’t stand the bloke

thank you for explaining!

Reactions: 2
What an absolute bleep!! He should duck off and stop trying to be the next James smith or whatever he is trying to be. Vile vile gum-smacking toad

Oh my god. Just watched his “apology”. That is not an apology...that’s saying the people who were offended were oversensitive, and loads of other people messaged to validate him, but he was being empathetic so took it down” Eurgh

Reactions: 6
Matt’s apology has further convinced me that he’s a spineless weasel without a sincere bone in his body. His ego and astounding lack of self-awareness means that he can’t offer a straightforward apology. He makes himself the center of the apology “People have called me names, and that’s fine, that’s cool, I’m not victimizing myself”. He further avoids anything heartfelt and goes on to pit his followers against each other, describing the encouraging messages he’s received labelling those offended as snowflakes and overly sensitive.

The non-apology boils down to “This is my honest personality and if you FEEL like I’ve gone too far, then I apologise to you, sincerely”.

And can he not for one second drop “the act” I refuse to believe that his way of speaking on camera is his real life persona. If he’s like this in real life, then he’s never had anyone around him to knock him down a peg or two, and call out his obnoxious personality and overbearing, terrible sense of humour.

Reactions: 9
Matt’s apology has further convinced me that he’s a spineless weasel without a sincere bone in his body. His ego and astounding lack of self-awareness means that he can’t offer a straightforward apology. He makes himself the center of the apology “People have called me names, and that’s fine, that’s cool, I’m not victimizing myself”. He further avoids anything heartfelt and goes on to pit his followers against each other, describing the encouraging messages he’s received labelling those offended as snowflakes and overly sensitive.

The non-apology boils down to “This is my honest personality and if you FEEL like I’ve gone too far, then I apologise to you, sincerely”.

And can he not for one second drop “the act” I refuse to believe that his way of speaking on camera is his real life persona. If he’s like this in real life, then he’s never had anyone around him to knock him down a peg or two, and call out his obnoxious personality and overbearing, terrible sense of humour.
0D739F76-F9CF-4BDF-983C-73BDA881A28D.jpeg

It was an awful apology and after making comments like this...
It was the fat pinching comment that I think got people in the first place. Sorry I know this is Georgies thread but had to share this

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I’ve just noticed he’s deleted it now! Wonder if anyone commented 🤔
There was a comment saying "not long ago you were promoting 80/20 so isn't this a contradiction of that" or words to that effect which had got quite a few likes so maybe that prompted him to remove it.

Has he now deleted the apology aswell?? Was it him speaking or a written apology?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s worrying how these people aren’t qualified nutritionists yet are spouting ‘advice’ to everyone they can find. There is so much disordered eating without them getting involved 🤬

Reactions: 7
What a bad look for Matt's coaching career! I have a feeling that if you don't look a certain way to begin with, Matt and Georgie don't want to know you and certainly don't want to coach you. I imagine they sit and laugh at anyone over a size 12.

Reactions: 7
A girl I follow posted a transformation from when she was coached by Matt. Matt shared it, and photoshopped the results giving the girl a completely different shape. Wish I’d screenshot it to show

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
A girl I follow posted a transformation from when she was coached by Matt. Matt shared it, and photoshopped the results giving the girl a completely different shape. Wish I’d screenshot it to show
That is shocking!!!! There must be evidence somewhere 😈

The title of this thread is just the best. Although maybe it should’ve been ‘fread 3’ since she has a pathological fear of the ‘th’ sound

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The title of this thread is just the best. Although maybe it should’ve been ‘fread 3’ since she has a pathological fear of the ‘th’ sound
Perhaps the next thread title can be...

‘It’s only Fread number four if you fink it’s Fread number four’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Love this comment by Leanne.

Georgie clearly has way too many clients to give a tit about them.

G charges like £149, is that just for workout plan, weekly check ins and Macros? Where Leanne is now receiving a full meal plan & daily check ins!
Yasss! If only leanne would spill the tea!

Reactions: 3
Has anyone tried CBG63? I'm mostly tempted because of the home workouts (I'm a bit clueless myself) but can't justify the price. Can anyone recommend some other good home workout training plans? I have dumbbells, a barbell and a bench so it's a case of all the gear and no idea 🤣

Has anyone tried CBG63? I'm mostly tempted because of the home workouts (I'm a bit clueless myself) but can't justify the price. Can anyone recommend some other good home workout training plans? I have dumbbells, a barbell and a bench so it's a case of all the gear and no idea 🤣
I've done it but tbh I've moved to Preece Nutrition it's £4.99 a month and I wasn't sticking to the workouts on CBG63
I prefer workouts from YouTube

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.