_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever drink any water? She guzzles down boxes of energy drink every week and now she’s just posted on her story, “daily Pepsi Max”. I don’t claim to be perfect, but for someone who’s into this fitness lark, doesn’t seem very healthy?

Reactions: 3
Bit off topic but does anyone else just want to die from cringe when watching Matt's youtube intros?!
Are they in another different gym this week?? And still no masks. Arseholes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does she ever drink any water? She guzzles down boxes of energy drink every week and now she’s just posted on her story, “daily Pepsi Max”. I don’t claim to be perfect, but for someone who’s into this fitness lark, doesn’t seem very healthy?
Very good point. Also her teeth are gonna suffer some serious acid erosion from all of that tit over time.

Reactions: 4
Does she not still buy the disgusting amount of large plastic bottles of flavoured water anymore?

Reactions: 1
And
Bit off topic but does anyone else just want to die from cringe when watching Matt's youtube intros?!
Are they in another different gym this week?? And still no masks. Arseholes.
his chewing!!!! The weird mouth slapping thing he does 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
So many things made me irritated in her latest video. The fact that she’s in a gym for one. Then ‘hip frusts’, ‘free sets’, ‘smiff machine’ - argh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I got blocked from her Insta last year for laughing at a really funny spelling mistake in one of her posts. I didn't even point it out in a malicious way but apparently that was enough for her to block me... So pathetic and petty!

Check out Matt's "before and after shot" from when he dieted down for a photo shoot last year. It's actually quite impressive, so we know he's capable of getting lean. Time will tell if Georgie can handle the lower calories and mood swings required to reach a stage ready condition.

Reactions: 1
Check out Matt's "before and after shot" from when he dieted down for a photo shoot last year. It's actually quite impressive, so we know he's capable of getting lean. Time will tell if Georgie can handle the lower calories and mood swings required to reach a stage ready condition.
I don’t think she will.... I don’t think she has the genetics for it, which must be really hard for her to accept

Reactions: 4
What is her change of plan in terms of competing? I am not watching her YouTube FING

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Note to self: never hire Matt as a coach
I was coming here to see if anyone had posted this! Great way to encourage a poor relationship with food 🙄 he and Georgie are both the same, they think if fitness isn't all you have in your life you're failing. I'd say if your life revolves around one thing and one thing only you're the one who's failing at living a fulfilling life 🤔

Reactions: 10
I was coming here to see if anyone had posted this! Great way to encourage a poor relationship with food 🙄 he and Georgie are both the same, they think if fitness isn't all you have in your life you're failing. I'd say if your life revolves around one thing and one thing only you're the one who's failing at living a fulfilling life 🤔
I’ve just noticed he’s deleted it now! Wonder if anyone commented 🤔

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.