_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His new car too.... g was so happy about it but I think it makes him look like an idiot, do you need that car? Hell no

Reactions: 2
I mean except for some of his clients and perhaps some of Georgies arselicking clients, who is going to purchase? The writing on the back looks like WordArt from back in the day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His new car too.... g was so happy about it but I think it makes him look like an idiot, do you need that car? Hell no
Does he live with his parents? Just as the houses he’s in front of are redrow and very expensive 🤣

also had a look on companies house and he’s had aloooooot of different companies over the years..

Reactions: 1
What’s with the tit quotes. It’s a new obsession and it needs to end

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Cannot believe she actually said "it's only speeding if you think it's speeding" I swear I'm basically hate-following her at this point. She is going to hurt or kill someone at some point, she must be such an obnoxious driver

Reactions: 5
Is she actually for real?? Sitting doing her speeding course and she’s said “it’s only speeding if you think it’s speeding”?? She is one of the most
Vile people I’ve ever come across she should be ashamed.
Awk sure Georgie if you ended up seriously hurting or god forbid killing someone I’m sure it would have been their fault for “not working harder” to get out of the way bleep

Reactions: 4
Is she actually for real?? Sitting doing her speeding course and she’s said “it’s only speeding if you think it’s speeding”?? She is one of the most
Vile people I’ve ever come across she should be ashamed.
Awk sure Georgie if you ended up seriously hurting or god forbid killing someone I’m sure it would have been their fault for “not working harder” to get out of the way bleep
I feel like it's a dig at this thread tbh

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.