Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t stick him. Comes across as really immature... bit like the last one.

Reactions: 3
I really like her new boyfriend and it’s nice to see a happy couple! The filters thing is a rip off though, I thought when she was hyping it up it’d be a free app or something 👎🏻

Reactions: 5
I used to really like gemma seems she's up her own arse now 🤷‍♀️ Too good to reply to people and charging £20 for a bleeping filter app there's loads you can get for FREE quick buck beryl 🙄

Reactions: 8
Is she having a laugh charging people £20 for 4 bleeping filters? The actual arrogance of her. More fool the people who pay that.

Gemma I know you read here - dont you make enough money from sponsored posts and YouTube ad revenue? Do you really think charging your followers £20 for an app add-on is fair when the average app costs what? A couple of quid? You’re really trying to rip people off.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she is selling her filters for £20!! They are not my style AT ALL (too orange) but can’t believe she is charging £20 when you get just edit yourself a picture on light box.
Did she own her old house with Charlie? I like her new place but I assume it’s only rented? Surely she can’t get a mortgage as she’s not a ‘big’ youtuber

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she is selling her filters for £20!! They are not my style AT ALL (too orange) but can’t believe she is charging £20 when you get just edit yourself a picture on light box.
Did she own her old house with Charlie? I like her new place but I assume it’s only rented? Surely she can’t get a mortgage as she’s not a ‘big’ youtuber
i think charlie owned the house he's still in it ....i think her new place is definitely rented

Well there are clearly people stupid enough 2 buy the filters. Wtf. £20 for 4 filters is she having a laugh. Also I’ve seen people were having tech difficulties for £20 you wouldn’t expect tech difficulties on a filter app 2 mins after buying. Girl should be ashamed the whole ‘so excited with you all’ making out like she’s doin us all a favour lol. I used to like her but now she’s just not for me. Unfollowed

Reactions: 7
Remember when she sold work out guide?? She must like charging her subscribers over the odds for all sorts

Reactions: 8
Remember when she sold work out guide?? She must like charging her subscribers over the odds for all sorts
I remember when she sold a recipe for a weeks worth of food or something? I remember her maki g some sort of protein balls. Will flog anything for cash

That bleeping filter is awful!? and to charge £20 for 4 filters that dont even look good is shocking!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why gemma and keepsakesstephanie dont follow each other anymore? They used to be best pals

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.