Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her videos are getting worse. She’s made far too many Primark haul videos. How is she getting paid doing this because I could easily do this too. 😂😂

Reactions: 4
i do actually like gemma and she's the only you tuber i enjoy watching i've watched her from the start of her journey and she's grown in confidence and followers ..............ill get my coat and disappear back to the other threads lol

Reactions: 7
Not being sarcastic at all - I’d love to know how this becomes a full time job / living. Genuinely. Love her or not, it’s obviously working for her (I think!).

Reactions: 2
Not being sarcastic at all - I’d love to know how this becomes a full time job / living. Genuinely. Love her or not, it’s obviously working for her (I think!).
id love to know how it works too, i know gemma was still doing her main job aswel but working from home, im not sure if she's still doing that too

ive probably missed it if she has, but last i knew she had given up working full time in an office and now works from home just doing what ever hours suit her
Yes she did a video on how to become a you tuber or something i think I actually watched that one as the whole influencer / blogger/ you tuber thing as a job genuinely fascinates me

So guys - some tea. Recently she’s been posing with a bunch of new designer bags, about 5 in total I think so I asked her in the comments to do a bag haul or unboxing and to my surprise she blocked me and deleted my comment. I was generally asking a genuine request and it was a good video ideas but because of her reaction I feel like she’s got herself in to some shady business and that’s how she got the bags and that’s why she doesn’t wanna talk about them - because with a average of 25k views she definitely didn’t use YouTube money I don’t think

She’s not big enough to have a gossip guru so this is the next best thing I could find since I’m blocked now

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So guys - some tea. Recently she’s been posing with a bunch of new designer bags, about 5 in total I think so I asked her in the comments to do a bag haul or unboxing and to my surprise she blocked me and deleted my comment. I was generally asking a genuine request and it was a good video ideas but because of her reaction I feel like she’s got herself in to some shady business and that’s how she got the bags and that’s why she doesn’t wanna talk about them - because with a average of 25k views she definitely didn’t use YouTube money I don’t think

She’s not big enough to have a gossip guru so this is the next best thing I could find since I’m blocked now
They’re 100% fake. You can spot them a mile off.

Reactions: 13
Obv they’re fake then. Nothing wrong with that but why make it obvious by blocking someone for asking that question? Very rude. She could’ve easily just have ignored you.

Reactions: 4
i like her. I wish I looked the way she does, I messaged a few times to see what she’s had done but no reply. Has she had jaw done? As very pronounced I like it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.