_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she kidding that she just enjoys one chocolate? And she is honestly thick as tit if she thinks we all believe she is at target 😂 Honestly reminds me of JSG so much.

Reactions: 7
Have you noticed she’s starting holding her phone up slightly so it’s a better angle. I follow slimming world (nearly 6 stone down) and it’s hard to stay on plan sometimes especially at the moment. I wish she’d just admit that she’s put it on slightly! Just be real!

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: gifted brownies and hiding her true size, swipe up for my Lumi guyyyysss

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Now she’s got gifted chocolate from that GBgifts! Knew she was on the bleeping beg from them.

Reactions: 5
How can she say she is a size 12 when she is so clearly not 😐
this honestly blows my mind! Also can someone tell her she does not need to say what dress size she is! I have never ever ever seen any other ‘influencer’ saying what size they wear in everything every time they post! Surely everyone can see she is not a 12 and if she is squeezing into a 12 because she thinks that makes her beautiful that is even sadder!

Reactions: 9
this honestly blows my mind! Also can someone tell her she does not need to say what dress size she is! I have never ever ever seen any other ‘influencer’ saying what size they wear in everything every time they post! Surely everyone can see she is not a 12 and if she is squeezing into a 12 because she thinks that makes her beautiful that is even sadder!
That shadow bulge at the bottom of her tummy, that is a sign the leggings do not fit!

Reactions: 2
Maybe she changed her target as she couldnt maintain that one. She does look very slim in it 😳

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.