_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno why she is lying about her size. She even said when she started her journey she wanted to be a size 14. Just embrace it girl!

Nah just had to leave this here since the heels are a talking point today... what the hell are those? Either wear a proper heel or don’t wear them. That’s shameful😂
I hope we get treated to a mirror selfie with these ‘heels’ on 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
There's literally no excuse for being 1/4" off the ground. Either wear a proper heel or a flip flop ffs. They're tragic
My thoughts.. can’t believe a woman her age finds them acceptable. No judgement to woman who can’t wear heels, but if you can’t, just wear a flat shoe😱I know she doesn’t go out a lot but if I seen her in a club/pub wearing them, oh my dayssss

Reactions: 3
My thoughts.. can’t believe a woman her age finds them acceptable. No judgement to woman who can’t wear heels, but if you can’t, just wear a flat shoe😱I know she doesn’t go out a lot but if I seen her in a club/pub wearing them, oh my dayssss
Absolutely. Not all women can wear heels and that's fine. Throw on a lovely pair of flats and enjoy yourself but to wear THOSE is inexcusable

Just gonna leave this here...🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dunno why she is lying about her size. She even said when she started her journey she wanted to be a size 14. Just embrace it girl!

Nah just had to leave this here since the heels are a talking point today... what the hell are those? Either wear a proper heel or don’t wear them. That’s shameful😂
If Brit was a shoe ⬆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think I would rather eat an omelette wrap (and I don't eat eggs) than wear those shoes in public

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her boyfriend does my tree in!!! He’s so up his own arsse, it’s actually cringe!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.