_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bag was in the back of this pic she posted a week ago too.

She's too obvious, like when she got the snidey black Gucci bag she made sure she had it strapped across her wonky tits in every single photo for months. There's no way on earth that Alma is real. We'd have had a million pictures of an unboxing. I'll even buy the first person to prove me wrong one of her bleeping face dildos!
LV bag on top of her £6 IKEA side table

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is so bleeping offensive. I hope she hasn’t got many gay followers. She thinks she’s being inclusive but posting it but by labelling ‘same sex’ is why people are still fighting for gay rights.

I was just coming on here to say this!

so Leicestershire is potentially going into localised lockdown, so what numpty goes in the car that she doesnt own or drive with a mate.... common sense really isnt that common

Reactions: 9
seems like her portions have always been large from the start of her weight loss journey, as are many other SW members - i would assume after a 10 stone loss she’s maintaining rather than dieting
She’s definitely gained a fair bit of weight since hitting target, she doesn’t follow guidelines slimming world bring out to maintain weight. Also it wasn’t long ago on a weigh day she was talking about how she lost whatever she lost that week. If she’s maintaining, she wouldn’t still be trying to lose.

Reactions: 2
Maybe slightly off topic.. and I have never commented on this thread before. 👋👋 Hey Guys.

I just wanted to comment on her following on instagram. I don't know much about Instagram algorithm or how much people actually see on the feeds.. but SURELY.. if she has 116,000 ORGANIC REAL followers.. why the hell would most of her posts only receive 5 or 6k likes.

Either she is sad enough to want the insta life so much that she has bought followers (if so this borders on fraud as companies will only Collab with her due to her large following thinking it will gain them more revenue, which if this isn't a "real" following, she isnt being true to brands she is collabing with)

Or..loads of people follow her like I did, thinking she is an inspirational weightloss / SW story and then find most of her posts "beggy" and uninteresting.

She really rates herself and it bothers me. Her poor child, hopefully she doesn't turn out as arrogant and self entitled as her chavby parents

Rant over 😂
Apparently it’s how much you engage with your audience as well. So posting daily content is keeping her engagement up. Affiliates will look at the number of followers plus engagement and that’s when they’ll start sending you stuff. No engagement no free stuff.
I also learnt something new, if an item has been gifted with no clear instructions then you don’t have to declare it to the tax man. It’s just a gift. So all those cookies etc and invites to restaurants won’t be declared because they were just gifts.

Apparently it’s how much you engage with your audience as well. So posting daily content is keeping her engagement up. Affiliates will look at the number of followers plus engagement and that’s when they’ll start sending you stuff. No engagement no free stuff.
I also learnt something new, if an item has been gifted with no clear instructions then you don’t have to declare it to the tax man. It’s just a gift. So all those cookies etc and invites to restaurants won’t be declared because they were just gifts.
I bet she isn’t declaring anything anyway shes far too thick and ignorant.

I bet she isn’t declaring anything anyway shes far too thick and ignorant.
You are right! Too thick to be able to declare and she will think she is above paying tax. You know above the law. She doesn’t do a tax return because she would be moaning about it! I hate doing mine and moan about it online but that’s all part of having a business.

Ok I’m really confused . Didn’t know who this Jamie person was just just been looking on her insta. Has Brittany copied her tattoos etc? They look very similar in placement etc . Also I feel like she thinks she looks like Jamie. I had to double take a few pics as they are they same poses as Brittany. Same hair and everything!! Obviously I know she’s copied. Wow, what an absolute weirdo. Also What happened to the AHA peel thing she used to do? Strange it’s just disappeared when she “loved it soooo much”

Reactions: 5
Ok I’m really confused . Didn’t know who this Jamie person was just just been looking on her insta. Has Brittany copied her tattoos etc? They look very similar in placement etc . Also I feel like she thinks she looks like Jamie. I had to double take a few pics as they are they same poses as Brittany. Same hair and everything!! Obviously I know she’s copied. Wow, what an absolute weirdo. Also What happened to the AHA peel thing she used to do? Strange it’s just disappeared when she “loved it soooo much”
No I don’t think her tattoos are copies as she hasn’t followed Jamie for all that long. She does copy her. Shes pathetic🤣

No I don’t think her tattoos are copies as she hasn’t followed Jamie for all that long. She does copy her. Shes pathetic🤣
I noticed that Brittany had the same nail design as Jamie a couple months ago too!!
A3B4500C-6A86-4D11-A61B-68D7EC6A8004.jpeg
394DCBFE-98D2-4433-9A30-BB7E54650238.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her face is starting to look how it used to look before sw
I was just about to say the same thing! You can see how badly she's sucking in on her neck to look slim on the boomerang... She's having almost no syns today apparently so no doubt she can binge on the weekend... That is so not healthy!

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Sean’s stories about Leicester? Your missus was one of the ones not following the rules! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.