_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really am not one for commenting if someone’s gained weight as I gain weight quick myself but you can really see how big she’s got in those pictures. Why can’t she be honest with her followers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Poor beggany, she's so self concious she cant post pictures of herself... apart from the ridiculous amount of selfies she posts every day. Im sorry but its obvious she loves herself and isnt self concious at all. Like so many people on Insta she likes she attention she gets when she says she's self concious or critical.

Reactions: 9
Poor beggany, she's so self concious she cant post pictures of herself... apart from the ridiculous amount of selfies she posts every day. Im sorry but its obvious she loves herself and isnt self concious at all. Like so many people on Insta she likes she attention she gets when she says she's self concious or critical.
She said in the past that she’s always been confident even when she was 20 stone so when she says she’s critical of herself she’s talking 💩

I have that leopard print top, it’s so tight on her honestly looks like it’s cutting off her circulation on her poor arms. Why not just send it back and go up a size! Literally would look SO much better on her in a size or 2 up. No shame in that, she’s got fake tits anyway

Reactions: 3
Shes just posted about how she "ALWAYS" puts AD on any story when shes using her mask for example...get to duck you lying bleep, do you nothing!

Shes just posted about how she "ALWAYS" puts AD on any story when shes using her mask for example...get to duck you lying bleep, do you nothing!
That post on her story about the mud mask. It doesn’t even make sense. The spelling the punctuation. The talking with numbers. W H A T

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.