_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I don’t wear gold’ you would if it was free though wouldn’t you, you beggy twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
''I hAtE mY mAkEuP''...
Posts 11 selfies in a day plus countless stories to camera of said make up and posing. Ugghhh have a day off!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
''I hAtE mY mAkEuP''...
Posts 11 selfies in a day plus countless stories to camera of said make up and posing. Ugghhh have a day off!
Wtf is that post 😂😂😂 ugh she’s so in love with herself, her camera roll will be absolutely full of pictures of her horse face

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘Guess which pic I stubbed my toe on Sean’s weight’ well how about he actually picks them up and puts them to good use cause he’s a fat bleep as well

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Absolutely non of them photos look like she stubbed her toe 😂
Also for someone who is very “critical” of herself urmmmmmm
No Brit hun, people are being sarcastic. Everyone knows which one you stubbed your toe on you absolute attention seeking twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She keeps deleting stories and adding them again because the spelling was all wrong she’s an actual embarrassment 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just dont think shes pretty at all but obviously thinks she looks better than she actually does, that will be all the arse likes bigging her up

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.