_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am baffled, been lurking on this thread but never posted. Looked here today and then typed titters into my insta- she doesn’t come up. Switched to my business account and she came up straight away- have I been blocked?😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I am baffled, been lurking on this thread but never posted. Looked here today and then typed titters into my insta- she doesn’t come up. Switched to my business account and she came up straight away- have I been blocked?😂😂😂😂
Sounds like it 🙈🙈 I wonder how long her blocked list is 🤣🤣

Sounds like it 🙈🙈 I wonder how long her blocked list is 🤣🤣
Am I right in thinking she did a ‘yes or no’ thing the other day? I think I maybe voted no on it, that’s the only reason I can think of 😂 I saw her stories this morning on my break at work, so it was obviously today she’s blocked me too 😂 sad, sad individual🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do people fancy her paaaaarrrrtna? I think he looks like Danny from Hear Say. Remember them??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ole Henriksen in her "skincare cabinet", and of course its only because Jamie G uses it. Sure she'd buy tit on a stick if Jamie did 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ole Henriksen in her "skincare cabinet", and of course its only because Jamie G uses it. Sure she'd buy tit on a stick if Jamie did 😂🙄
Have you noticed how it’s in like a pound stretcher version of what Jamie’s got her skin care products in 🙈 she’s literally the Jeremy Kyle version of Jamie G

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Same thing happened to me but the other way round, weirdly. I have 3 instas - normal private one, food one (slimming world) and business one. I followed her on food one along with loads of the other big accounts for years. When it all started coming out about the lies etc I messaged a few of them (Harry, Towers etc) and had a few crossed words before being blocked. No problemo boys see ya later.
Fell out of love with my food one and carried on on my normal private one for a while.

Carried on following her though and a few others because even though the swipe ups drive me insane I liked her for her meal ideas (although she doesn’t do much of these anymore), and she hadn’t blocked me. Randomly tried to look her up on my business account (which I had put on my stories for my food one) and she didn’t come up. So she’s blocked my business one, but not my food one, even though I don’t follow her on my business one?!

There was talk on another thread a while back - can’t remember where - about these big accounts having a WhatsApp group where they share the usernames of people who will call them out or whatever and they all block. Maybe she just missed the memo with my food one but someone watched my stories and told them to block my business one.

I would like to think they’re not all that sad to do this, but I really wouldn’t put it past most of them. And I can’t really explain why else my business account; which has never interacted with her account, would be blocked.

Reactions: 3
She was learning to drive at the same time as me, I passed my test first time last September.. guess she either failed or stopped the lessons and decided to be a beggar instead..
unfortunately the DVLA don’t #gift driving licenses!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same thing happened to me but the other way round, weirdly. I have 3 instas - normal private one, food one (slimming world) and business one. I followed her on food one along with loads of the other big accounts for years. When it all started coming out about the lies etc I messaged a few of them (Harry, Towers etc) and had a few crossed words before being blocked. No problemo boys see ya later.
Fell out of love with my food one and carried on on my normal private one for a while.

Carried on following her though and a few others because even though the swipe ups drive me insane I liked her for her meal ideas (although she doesn’t do much of these anymore), and she hadn’t blocked me. Randomly tried to look her up on my business account (which I had put on my stories for my food one) and she didn’t come up. So she’s blocked my business one, but not my food one, even though I don’t follow her on my business one?!

There was talk on another thread a while back - can’t remember where - about these big accounts having a WhatsApp group where they share the usernames of people who will call them out or whatever and they all block. Maybe she just missed the memo with my food one but someone watched my stories and told them to block my business one.

I would like to think they’re not all that sad to do this, but I really wouldn’t put it past most of them. And I can’t really explain why else my business account; which has never interacted with her account, would be blocked.
Did you refuse to give her freebies? 😂

See, I never interact with any of them bar maybe a poll post and most of the time, I vote the opposite of what I think just to see the results! So I can only think I must’ve pressed the ‘wrong’ option on a poll and that’s why she’s blocked me 😂 I never use my business account to look/follow anyone that I do in my private one so she’s done me a favour. I’ll no longer be watching her stories and thinking what a twit she is😂😂 they’re all just so sad, can’t face a bit of constructive criticism or anything calling them out to all the bullshit they promote!

Reactions: 2
Advertising her lumi, no make up on and using the beach tan camera filter, a filter that literally makes your skin look perfect even you had acne! Who buys into this tit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
HERE WE GO with the bleeping ole henrickson or whatever the duck it’s called that Jamie G SWEARS buy. And now looks who’s trying to be like ‘I uSe ThIs DaY aNd NiGhT’ no. You don’t. Jamie does. You absolute sheep. And the bleeping smirk she did as she was saying the name of it. Like you haven’t practised your speech enough in your crappy quid shop mirror cabinet. Absolute beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just counted 14 stories in that bleeping Lumi and Nu Skin tit she flogs and only 2 had AD in them and those were cleverly placed/hard to find 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.