_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do cheese squares need to go in everything though? Like I know on SW you’re allowed cheese every day if you log it as such but I’m sure there are some days where you don’t need cheese squares?

I quite like Brittany (but read this thread because it is too funny not to) but her diet is extremely repetitive.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do these SW Instagrammers have to declare the income they make from ads? Just because a smaller account I follow said she made £250 in commission from people using her discount code. She donates it to charity. But Titters has nearly 10x her amount of followers, so stands to make a lot more in commission.

Reactions: 3
I honestly want to vomit every time she uses that cheese. Her insides must be screaming.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she have it on every meal or what? It’s actually vile. Just use bleeping cheese you SW bleep.
It seems that way. That pasta would have been perfectly fine with a dollop of philadelphia not squeezy tube cheese!

Reactions: 2
Do these SW Instagrammers have to declare the income they make from ads? Just because a smaller account I follow said she made £250 in commission from people using her discount code. She donates it to charity. But Titters has nearly 10x her amount of followers, so stands to make a lot more in commission.
Yes they have to be registered as self employed and declare everything. She should be set up for her pyramid scheme as well.

Reactions: 2
Yes they have to be registered as self employed and declare everything. She should be set up for her pyramid scheme as well.
You don’t have to be registered as self employed (I know you should) spicentice is paid straight to your PayPal not sure if it’s the same for jd seasonings but I’m sure they all owe thousands in tax especially harry pickard as his has done undeclared adverts for YEARS I looked into reporting him but you need a lot of information which I didn’t have.

You don’t have to be registered as self employed (I know you should) spicentice is paid straight to your PayPal not sure if it’s the same for jd seasonings but I’m sure they all owe thousands in tax especially harry pickard as his has done undeclared adverts for YEARS I looked into reporting him but you need a lot of information which I didn’t have.
Legally you have to be self employed and declare it. I sometimes get paid by American clients via PayPal and I still have to declare it legally. If you are paid in cash in hand you still have declare HMRC don’t care where it comes from haha

Legally you have to be self employed and declare it. I sometimes get paid by American clients via PayPal and I still have to declare it legally. If you are paid in cash in hand you still have declare HMRC don’t care where it comes from haha
Yes legally you DO but they don’t 😂

Reactions: 1
Really hate these influencers that don’t actually have a real job and rely on the ads to fund their lifestyle, what kind of influence is that for their children eh😱

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.