_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at me I'm definitely a size 12 so I've had to post a screenshot of my order showing I've ordered a size 12 please look at my skinny order

Reactions: 7
Sure they have a date night every evening they eat that late without betsy 🤷‍♀️
Why is she absolutely creaming herself over this date night? It’s boring af. Stop trying to make the white shirt Jamie G vibe happen. It’s not gonna suit your shape. Oversized shirts will make you look like you’re wearing Homer Simpson’s mumu.

63B33957-A0B2-4FDB-B018-C058F1A9C1CE.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No twit face you haven’t ordered as you’ve not checkout! Your trying to show us you are ordering 12’s when actually after you took the pic you went and got 14 or 16s

_beingBrittany #6 flogged a lumi to realityof_rosh but still they both look like they need to a good wash

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I really couldn’t give a shite if she is a size 12 or 22 but what I do find disgusting is she has built up a following through losing weight. She now uses these followers to make money yet cannot be open with them. Don’t put every bit of your life in the gram and then decide to talk shite!
some of her followers will be made to feel like failures as they see someone they have followed losing weight and to give her credit done a great job, but lots will be at same size of her now but devasted they aren’t a ‘size 12’ like her. This is so dangerous and just encourages a horrible unhealthy, unrealistic culture! Lots of her followers will be a healthy weight but still feel big as they are wearing their proper size but these arseholes are holding up this pretence.
I’m sorry but you were so desperate to be an influencer cos your a begging disgrace so take the responsibility that comes with it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Think its time for a new thread, anyone fancy starting one? Which was most liked suggestion?

They have as many people advertising that magazine subscription as iconic have advertising their make up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s sweaty from a run early this morning as she said in her story.. yet still put on new clothes to try (and presumably return 🤢🤢 after sweating on them)
Now late afternoon she’s trying on more clothes with the same sweaty vest top from this morning?
Here’s hoping she showered in between but even so to shower and then put back on the vest top you’d put on right after a run is still gross.
Maybe I’m just obsessive over being and feeling clean 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just rewatched.. its not even a vest top it’s a body suit 🤢
Under her sweaty gym leggings 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she still going on about her size 12! She’s so desperate for comments it’s unreal

Reactions: 5
OMFG 😑😑 I feel so tit about myself but look at me posing in the mirror, in 2 shirts that came in record time after ordering that I will probably send back even though I've tied them in knots and fucked them up!!!! Please will somebody message me and tell me how gorgeous I am and that I don't look like a stung up leg of lamb in those tit jeans that are about to split open if I bleeping move!!!!!!!!!!! 😠😠😠😠😠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMFG 😑😑 I feel so tit about myself but look at me posing in the mirror, in 2 shirts that came in record time after ordering that I will probably send back even though I've tied them in knots and fucked them up!!!! Please will somebody message me and tell me how gorgeous I am and that I don't look like a stung up leg of lamb in those tit jeans that are about to split open if I bleeping move!!!!!!!!!!! 😠😠😠😠😠
Absolutely this! She’s so filtered and photoshopped it’s unreal she should look back on her grid posts from last year when she was on about being a 12 then realise the lies she’s spouting off now

Reactions: 2
Them jeans she has on are sooooo tight. She’s got creases on the thighs etc. The zip part is gaping! I wear a 14 in them jeans and I could wash fit in a 12 they are that stretchy. I’m a 16-18!!! She’s so deluded she’s making me mad

Reactions: 5
Says ‘I feel so tit after eating so much rubbish over the weekend I could cry’... I wonder what the independent companies who send her gifted brownies and boxes of sweets feel reading that haha. Cheers brit.

Edit- aren’t these the same jeans? From October 2018 size 14.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.