_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we have a thread purely for seany boy? He is a right bleep. Talks utter shite, posts his tit overpriced shoes constantly, is partnaaaaaah to the ultimate Braggy twit and then posts a story moaning about people posting about being at the pub on Instagram 🤦‍♀️ the irony!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can we have a thread purely for seany boy? He is a right bleep. Talks utter shite, posts his tit overpriced shoes constantly, is partnaaaaaah to the ultimate Braggy twit and then posts a story moaning about people posting about being at the pub on Instagram 🤦‍♀️ the irony!
Definitely need one he thinks his some kind of celeb!! His trainers are prob paid for on klarna

Reactions: 3
New thread idea
Titney had a vision she would be gifted this and gifted that. Her partnaaaa can afford trainers because he’s a skag selling twit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her grid post about wearing a mask after posting the photo to her grid of her in a bar with that Lauren idiot sipping drinks without a mask? Pick a lane you beggy bleep.

Reactions: 8
Or which restaurant you're having food in or shop you're shopping in a la Beggany?! He's literally slating his paaaaartnaaaa by saying this as its exactly what she does.
Also, let's not forget he was quick enough to chuck on one of his many pairs of tit trainers and hot foot it to Pesto for a bit of scran last week on the first day it opened and posed for plenty of photos there

Shaun, look up hypocrite in the dictionary hun!

Reactions: 14
Or which restaurant you're having food in or shop you're shopping in a la Beggany?! He's literally slating his paaaaartnaaaa by saying this as its exactly what she does.
Also, let's not forget he was quick enough to chuck on one of his many pairs of tit trainers and hot foot it to Pesto for a bit of scran last week on the first day it opened and posed for plenty of photos there

Shaun, look up hypocrite in the dictionary hun!
Exactly!!! F***ing moron! 🙄

Reactions: 2
I’m SO glad you said this cause she used to put posts on of like *so many days til the wedding* and then they never got married and i wondered if I’d imagined it 🤣🤣

View attachment 176361Climb out titters 🙈 We all know you don’t get the feral toe seen to. Why does she comment like she’s her best mate too? How much we betting tomorrow she does her make up like Jamie g and she’s like ‘I’ve had a vision’ 😖
I can remember her saying she was getting married then she stopped putting it on instagram

Has anyone else notice she is trying way to hard to prove she is a size 12 in the past few days! Oversized shirt in a 16! Way too big for her apparently! Top she has on is a 10 - she's having a laugh if she thinks we all believe her!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I forgot how much the Leicester accent grates on me. Don’t miss it at all since moving away 🤣 no offence to anyone here that sounds like her but I can’t stand it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ASS-os

Also love how she said the nuskin primer was quite pricey then realised she definitely should not have said that, tit herself and tried to backtrack saying it's the same price as any 'good' primer but she can give you 20% off 😂😂 nice work Titters

I forgot how much the Leicester accent grates on me. Don’t miss it at all since moving away 🤣 no offence to anyone here that sounds like her but I can’t stand it 😂
I have family in Leicester and when you speak to them it's like when Mrs Doubtfire says "hellooo" after sticking her face in the cake from the fridge but with every word

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.