_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s advertising fibre one bars but as far as I can be bothered to scroll back she’s not posted a pic of them before? That really bugs me 🤬

You know what.. I’m just going to say it how it is. I find her partner hilarious! I enjoy his content and his honesty. I think he’s a funny genuine guy. And I would probably feel the same way about Brittany as I used to really like her before she filled her entire instagram with constant ads and stopped being real. It would be great if she just stopped with the ads and was herself.. but I think she’s too far gone for that, it’s all about the ads, money, meals out, weekends away, designer clothes now and it’s such a shame.

Reactions: 9
You know what.. I’m just going to say it how it is. I find her partner hilarious! I enjoy his content and his honesty. I think he’s a funny genuine guy. And I would probably feel the same way about Brittany as I used to really like her before she filled her entire instagram with constant ads and stopped being real. It would be great if she just stopped with the ads and was herself.. but I think she’s too far gone for that, it’s all about the ads, money, meals out, weekends away, designer clothes now and it’s such a shame.
This. She was by far my fav SWer (apart from emillewaffles coz she’s a babe) and now she’s just ruined it. You can tell she’s still the person she used to be but she’s now found this luxury lifestyle she never had before so won’t ever give up the ads

Reactions: 7
This. She was by far my fav SWer (apart from emillewaffles coz she’s a babe) and now she’s just ruined it. You can tell she’s still the person she used to be but she’s now found this luxury lifestyle she never had before so won’t ever give up the ads
Same! I loved Brittany before the ads and now she irritates the life out of me. Thank God Emilie hasn't gone down that road 🤞

Reactions: 6
Decided not to show Betsys reaction.. obviously wasn’t Instagram worthy. She’s not been allowed to be a normal child and that clearly shows. Poor girl is so much happier with her nan who actually lets her be a child instead of a money making Instagram scheme

Reactions: 5
She's on Tattle and has calculated this wholeeee thing introducing her partner, it's so obvious Brit I see you.

Fair play if he's got the crack but we all know they are doing these for more #gifted #pressdiscount trips.

Maybe he got sacked from his current job (again)

Reactions: 8
Forgive me for I am about to sin... I actually really quite like her fella 😫😂 pains me to say it but he seems alright!

Reactions: 10
Imagine taking your child to Disney and the first thing you do is drag her round looking at designer gear so you can gram it. Just fuuuuuuuuuuck off.

Reactions: 12
Imagine taking your child to Disney and the first thing you do is drag her round looking at designer gear so you can gram it. Just fuuuuuuuuuuck off.
The they didn’t have my bag at GUcci!! Sorry who has that sort of money to splash!!

Reactions: 1
Don’t think that’s Disney yet, think they’re in Paris

The they didn’t have my bag at GUcci!! Sorry who has that sort of money to splash!!
Not her!!! That’s why she goes to these places and never buys a thing! She will come home and order a fake online

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Not her!!! That’s why she goes to these places and never buys a thing! She will come home and order a replica fake online
Or a drawing of one she can hang on the wall next to her trainer picture and FaMoUs oN tHe InTerNeT quote picture.

Nice to see the family photos from today looks like she’s having a bit of time away from her Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.