_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the saying? ‘You can’t truly afford something unless you can afford to buy it twice’ 🤷🏽‍♀️
I like that one! My mum used to tell me that if you have to ask the price you can’t afford it 🤣

Jo Malones quality is pants now compared to 5 years ago. Instagram has given them a second wind 😂

Reactions: 2
Defo on the beg for some free spiceintice. I used to really like her but she annoys the life out of me now the way she drags her words out and the constant Ads.... boring

Reactions: 7
She piles SO much food onto her plate, its a surprise she even manages to lose any weight! She's part of the problem when it comes to some of these big Slimming World accounts.. its "syn free" so they must pile as much of it as possible onto their plate.

Reactions: 5
It's not 'small business love' if you're getting it for free though is it? In times like these when people are struggling to get by surely it would help small businesses if she actually paid for things for a change.
She can't even say it was a surprise gift because she requested what was stamped on them. She's one greedy witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
OMG I can’t cope with her saying “oven” it’s COOK!!

also unpopular opinion but Jo Malone scents are crap 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Defo on the beg for some free spiceintice. I used to really like her but she annoys the life out of me now the way she drags her words out and the constant Ads.... boring
She is a brand ambassador for them so will get paid commission for every sale she makes using her discount code that's why she uses them all the time so she can flog them to her sheep

Reactions: 1
I don’t get how she can eat all that food and all the brownies and crap food she eats /gets and not pile on the weight? Unless it’s all for the gram

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.