_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something even 'beggier' her boyfriend liking that precise photo. Not gonna lie in not a jealous person but if my partner was liking all these womens photos id be fumin🤷‍♀️
Me too - there’s the odd like that appreciates someone’s beauty/ if they’ve lost weight and look good etc and then there’s just being pure sleazy

Reactions: 2
On a side note, how refreshing is it not having her stories clogged up with *invite* we found the cutest little place with the best burgers.... I bet she’s sick missing it

Reactions: 9
Something even 'beggier' her boyfriend liking that precise photo. Not gonna lie in not a jealous person but if my partner was liking all these womens photos id be fumin🤷‍♀️
I would feel super uncomfortable if my partner was liking the same womans photos continually and I'm not the jealous type.

Reactions: 3
Does the way she marinates her meat in the packaging it came in make anyone else want to vomit or is it just me 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Does the way she marinates her meat in the packaging it came in make anyone else want to vomit or is it just me 🤢🤢🤢
Yes!!! Offends me massively. Our local shop has a sign up about removing all food packaging and washing produce cos of corona and its always grimmed me out that she does it but now even more so 🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
Omg I thought this was just my ocd making me anxious when she does that! So glad others find it revolting!

Reactions: 2
A couple weeks ago I noticed she had raw meat out on her kitchen side 🤢 not even on a chopping board.. pretty sure it was chicken thighs or something.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I wash my meat and the container it’s in and then I use it to marinade as it saves on a bowl to wash up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.