_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she didn’t even “buy local” did she....said on her stories how Betsy picked a stocking from tk maxx! She’s beyond 🙄

Reactions: 1
On the beg for her job back at bravissimo now. Brittany the expert. Coz she is a tit.

I used to really like her when she was a SW account. I cringe at how much of a beggy witch she is now 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Betsy is going to think when she grows up that you never have to pay for anything you just beg people on insta for what you want!!! She must be so sick of her mam shoving that phone in her face

Reactions: 2
Betsy is going to think when she grows up that you never have to pay for anything you just beg people on insta for what you want!!! She must be so sick of her mam shoving that phone in her face
you can tell sometimes that it’s too much for her, poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It Twatney says that she has the “normal to COMBO” cleanser when it’s normal to combi I will actually throw my phone. She is such a bleeping ass hole who has tit skin for an “influencer”

I’m 99% sure she lies about her size and I really can’t understand why?! She’s lost so much weight and looks great but those legs are not a 12...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice on stories today Tilly has size 14 jeans? Even though she is a size 10🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she so surprised that topshop fits if she is a size 10 they go up to an 18 now (or are starting too not sure when it is happening)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.