_beingbrittany #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her last story about only having a glass of water and she wouldn't even have a diet coke.....I feel a big I was struggling with an eating disorder and I'm much happier now theme coming on.
Yea diet drinks are fine on SW. She’s the one that went too hard and too fast and got down to a weight that was unsustainable like most of the SW accounts do. All she had to say was it was unsustainable and she wasn’t happy. Instead shes clung on to her 10 stone loss like a badge of honour in order to keep followers and be able to make money from links

Reactions: 16
Me too, every slimming world member knows a Diet Coke is syn free so it would make no difference if you had water or Diet Coke!
when she was big the first time she was unhappy? Now she was unhappy smaller so when is she happy??
Exactly and it's pretty much calorie free and part of a staple diet of those with true eating disorders because it fills you up so I'm afraid your restriction bullshit isn't going to wash Brittany.

Reactions: 5
Lying about an ED now, I will be able to find pics of her from that time with high calorie foods and drinking Diet Coke. Making excuses for her 10 stone weight gain now, she’s disgusting
Edit to add -
‘I wOuLn’T eVeN hAvE a DiEt CoKe’ 🥴
7347CD32-90BC-43FF-8663-7715906D2078.jpeg
D9FDF550-D77A-4440-84C3-DEC9D5739322.jpeg
885F8C9A-6B23-42D3-A46C-840CC4F6F43F.jpeg
8B26B414-F38B-4118-858D-8A86873EC333.jpeg
EB15F968-CBA4-4B29-BE5F-AAA1EBB26980.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why is she showing her mediocre perfume collection lol there’s nothing special about any of it.

Reactions: 7
EE52A9C0-203A-43C5-B368-B6E4DE3A5A31.png

Her posts like these drive me mad - she posted this at around 8am.
I was up until 2am doing uni work and then up again at 6 ready to go do a full day at work! What does she have to complain about? Getting up at 8am, rushing about to get ready for a day of doing nothing?!?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
View attachment 1069381

I was up until 2am doing uni work and then up again at 6 ready to go do a full day at work! What does she have to complain about? Getting up at 8am, rushing about to get ready for a day of doing nothing?!?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
That bleeping panda kills me it must stink

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah the natural beauty is back town. 🙄 silly bleep.
That ring used to fit on her middle finger which is another reason for certain you can tell she’s gained the weight back (not that it’s a bag thing, I’ve gained weight after a big loss myself but I admit it)

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe for one minute she was so unhappy with her body!

It’s the seeds she’s sowing so when she says I’ve gained weight everyone will feel sorry for her
She can’t work out if she’s still a SW hun or not. Her caption implies she was starving herself and had bad mental health. Terrible endorsement for SW.

Reactions: 10
I used to follow her on my old weight loss account I logged back in a couple weeks ago and couldn’t believe how much weight she’s gained!!! I think a lot of the known slimming worlders have gained abit of weight over the past year/ months but she looks like a whole different person.
In her bio it says about styling after a big weight loss but I wonder how much she’s managed to keep off not much by the looks of it

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe for one minute she was so unhappy with her body!

It’s the seeds she’s sowing so when she says I’ve gained weight everyone will feel sorry for her
I can see her being unhappy with her body now.
She is definitely a binge eater, the amount of meals out and 'treats' is not normal! Maybe an emotional eater too.
But to pretend to have had an ED is disgusting and attention seeking behaviour.
I lost 5 and a half stone on SW, I put on approx. 3 stone over lockdown. But this was due to comfort eating, over indulging, too many treats and getting out of a routine with meals and healthier eating.

Reactions: 12
Ive been diagnosed with BED and waiting for treatment.. seeing people like her pretending to have it proper annoys me 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1069381

Yup this!! My daughter was up ALL night with a temp. 4.30am comes and I’m getting ready for 6-5 shift in work which I walk to that takes 25 minutes to get to and back. So if I need shopping I’m not home until gone 6 sometimes 7. She pisses me off

Reactions: 8
Britney, you haven’t got an eating disorder love, you’re just a gluttonous, bloated, porky ball of lard.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.