_beingbrittany #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holllllly mollllly!? What's the story behind this picture? I can't find it on the previous thread, someone please explain, is that a RECENT picture?!?!
I think it’s the most liked post so if you click that at the top of thread it will be first to come up, the user made the account, posted the pic and never returned 🤣

Reactions: 4
100% after a free tattoo!
If she has had work done before from the artists that where ‘recommended’ then why didn’t she re-book with them??
She’s so desperate and beggy 🙃

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She’s got a link for bleeping everything! God she boils my piss! No-one cares that you use spice racks to display your perfumes on your grotty dressing table!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That display looks dogshit!
Proper car boot sale display.
And the way she says “Good Evening” makes my skin crawl. Like she’s presenting a game show or something. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now a link for the perfumes 😡 why would you buy a perfume recommended by her who says she likes masculine smells, surely you’d want to smell it first on your skin?

Reactions: 7
Blatant 'look at me' stories but it doesn't make any one want your lifestyle hun or envy you, your dressing table is dirty and your spice racks and 'designer' boxes just make you look cheap and tacky!

Reactions: 12
Just seen her last story about only having a glass of water and she wouldn't even have a diet coke.....I feel a big I was struggling with an eating disorder and I'm much happier now theme coming on.

Reactions: 15
Just seen her last story about only having a glass of water and she wouldn't even have a diet coke.....I feel a big I was struggling with an eating disorder and I'm much happier now theme coming on.
Me too, every slimming world member knows a Diet Coke is syn free so it would make no difference if you had water or Diet Coke!
when she was big the first time she was unhappy? Now she was unhappy smaller so when is she happy??

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.