__lifewithsteph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought for a while she could be when it was billie vs steph thing going on 😂 but nah i dont think sparkles is steph 😂

Reactions: 1
No I am not steph 🤣 it was billie originaly who accused me of being her but no I am not her 🤣

That Steph genuinely gives me the boak. Her hair and skin are so greezy 🤢🤢 she needs to get washed pronto. Also think she is the biggest attention seeker I’ve ever seen on the gram. She uses anything she can to get attention. First was the whole Selfcare drama, then it was her mum having covid, even tho Steph herself was breaking the rules to get her ugly tattoo. Then she was on about being an MUA. Then shes suddenly lesbian. Now she’s being trolled. I mean what’s next? Social taking her wanes? I’d suggest someone does. She is not mentally stable at all!!! What it is she has is it bipolar?

That Steph genuinely gives me the boak. Her hair and skin are so greezy 🤢🤢 she needs to get washed pronto. Also think she is the biggest attention seeker I’ve ever seen on the gram. She uses anything she can to get attention. First was the whole Selfcare drama, then it was her mum having covid, even tho Steph herself was breaking the rules to get her ugly tattoo. Then she was on about being an MUA. Then shes suddenly lesbian. Now she’s being trolled. I mean what’s next? Social taking her wanes? I’d suggest someone does. She is not mentally stable at all!!! What it is she has is it bipolar?
I’m sure she definitely has some sort of mental illness, she’s spoken about it openly. I don’t think there’s anything she won’t share with the public for more likes.
Have you all seen the recent post? She’s obviously on here reading it all. I’ll bet that she’s just loving having something to whine about and harness more attention for herself.

I thought for a while that sparkles could have been but I don’t think sparkles is Steph anymore. Although if she IS and she’s started a tattle thread for herself then she’s needing more help than we thought 😂 sparkles u ok? 😂

• Haha
I’m sure she definitely has some sort of mental illness, she’s spoken about it openly. I don’t think there’s anything she won’t share with the public for more likes.
Have you all seen the recent post? She’s obviously on here reading it all. I’ll bet that she’s just loving having something to whine about and harness more attention for herself.
her post directed me here 🤣 she will be lapping up the attention as always. I used to think she was really nice, but now i think she’s just a pleb. I got sick of her constant moaning and attention seeking.

I thought for a while that sparkles could have been but I don’t think sparkles is Steph anymore. Although if she IS and she’s started a tattle thread for herself then she’s needing more help than we thought 😂 sparkles u ok? 😂
I mean Steph is clearly on here somewhere - or how did she see the comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Even I don’t think Steph is mentally ill enough to start her own thread 😂 billie accused me of being a lot of people but I am a million percent not Steph. I always wondered about that tattoo! The place must have broke rules for it to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even I don’t think Steph is mentally ill enough to start her own thread 😂 billie accused me of being a lot of people but I am a million percent not Steph. I always wondered about that tattoo! The place must have broke rules for it to happen
billie blocked me way before she deleted her account, so I missed the majority of what happened. Could only see what Steph was posting. It was all so childish in fairness. But I would take Billie over steph any day now 🤣 just so I don’t need to see that greezy mug and awful makeup.

I used to really like her wee page that she had when she reviewed all the places she took her weans. Thought she was a relatable lassie trying her best with her weans. Now she just seems self obsessed and caught up in a false reality where online has become the priority. It’s a shame actually.

I have a question for Steph if she’s reading these...
How did you know about those comments left about you if they were left on a thread about Billie?🤣🤣 I don’t know when Billie deleted her account but was it not ages ago. Seems a bit too sketchy for me.

I was actually thinking this like how did she know? Did she search her name? Is she a member herself? Did someone send her it? So many questions

She is a million percent a member on here! They all are! Self obsessed lunatics. Any attention is good attention

So the first question has to be is @Sparkles86 really Steph?! (I jest, I just knew it’d be brought up at some point Sparkles 🤣🙈)
I called it on the selfcare thread 😂 I even mentioned that it would all be used as content. Been keeping my eye on it a while lol. Pretty sure when I followed Selfcare she posted that the sparkles account was started the day their beef began and one called instainsta was the following day.

it wis fuckin wun a yees !!
😂😂😂

I called it on the selfcare thread 😂 I even mentioned that it would all be used as content. Been keeping my eye on it a while lol. Pretty sure when I followed Selfcare she posted that the sparkles account was started the day their beef began and one called instainsta was the following day.

it wis fuckin wun a yees !!
😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣 Your joking. I knew sparkles was apparently Steph, but I didn’t see any of billies posts only stephs. So I don’t know why Billie thought it was her 🤨 I think Billie was paranoid, she defo was before she blocked me. I didn’t even do anything to get blocked and she used to speak to me. It was all really wierd. But she blocked loads of people I heard. Steph is 100% on here... do you fancy Billie Steph? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why you checking up on her.

• Haha
You desperate to find out if we are actually watching your stories or not lol? You must think we are all daft.

She (you) looks much healthier in that photo. Shame Youv pumped yourself full of all those fillers and your horrible personality has aged you.

I can't find her on Insta, think she must have me blocked for some bizzare reason. 🤔 I know i followed her previously but not on the account name above but it was very similar.