__lifewithsteph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't find her on Insta, think she must have me blocked for some bizzare reason. 🤔 I know i followed her previously but not on the account name above but it was very similar.
your not missing much. Shes lapping up the attention and went to the fort. For a girl apparently feeling suicidal she seems to be doing well lol

Reactions: 1
your not missing much. Shes lapping up the attention and went to the fort. For a girl apparently feeling suicidal she seems to be doing well lol
I'm wondering if it's the same one i followed before? Change the 'with' in the same to 'of'. Back when i followed her she had just bought a new car.

Someone said before she had a page that she reviewed days out? Was it maybe that Page you followed?

You desperate to find out if we are actually watching your stories or not lol? You must think we are all daft.

She (you) looks much healthier in that photo. Shame Youv pumped yourself full of all those fillers and your horrible personality has aged you.
I’m not Steph!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m not Steph!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
As Bespoke Biatch said... ITS bleeping ONE A YEEZ. 🤣🤣🤣
Instainsta has been silent however. I think everyone knows fine well that steph is absolutely on here looking to get some attention for herself. I think either one of you are her.

• Haha
Someone said before she had a page that she reviewed days out? Was it maybe that Page you followed?
No, it was just a general page, not reviewing days out. She did her make up a lot and i remember she picked up a new car. She has a wee boy and a wee girl?

I’m not Steph and I have never started a thread on here so not sure how that came about

I found tattle because the social mama kept going on about it and came over to see what was getting said

No, it was just a general page, not reviewing days out. She did her make up a lot and i remember she picked up a new car. She has a wee boy and a wee girl?
I’ve only ever followed this one and I only actually followed her because of Billie. So I’m not sure sorry.

I’m not Steph and I have never started a thread on here so not sure how that came about

I found tattle because the social mama kept going on about it and came over to see what was getting said
Doesny matter anywhos.
I’m just Glad to see Steph is planning a bath for tonight. 🤣 wash your hair as well you grub.

She had a page called __lifeofsteph and then her day out page. She then changed that to __lifewithsteph and that is the main page she posts on

I didn’t mind her like someone else said I preferred her when it was her days out with the kids. She drove me mad when she has clearly been on here reading and then waited to use it as content

I can't find her on Insta, think she must have me blocked for some bizzare reason. 🤔 I know i followed her previously but not on the account name above but it was very similar.
she done the same to me im.gutted i cant see her midlife crisis what she up to now 🤣she a lesbain ?.few months ago she was sortin things with her weans da lol

• Haha
she done the same to me im.gutted i cant see her midlife crisis what she up to now 🤣she a lesbain ?.few months ago she was sortin things with her weans da lol
The thing is that makes me laugh is that i never followed her on the account she is now using and i can see the one she used to use. 🤔 Very strange.

I used to really like her wee page that she had when she reviewed all the places she took her weans. Thought she was a relatable lassie trying her best with her weans.
My thoughts exactly. She thinks she’s top tier now, but the wholesome content was so much more engaging. Of course she can do what she likes and if horrendously blended, ashy make-up is her thing... then so be it!

Reactions: 3
She’s been upto nothing about from her good old attention seeking! Anything for a little bit of clout lol. There really is no low this steph won’t stoop to.

My thoughts exactly. She thinks she’s top tier now, but the wholesome content was so much more engaging. Of course she can do what she likes and if horrendously blended, ashy make-up is her thing... then so be it!
I think she’s the same as everyone else on there, or worse now. She’s so desperate to be instafamous she jumps from one thing to another. I wonder what she will be changing about herself next month lol. I honestly don’t understand how no one close to her isnt releasing she’s mentally unstable? She clearly has no idea who she really is.

She’s been upto nothing about from her good old attention seeking! Anything for a little bit of clout lol. There really is no low this steph won’t stoop to.

I think she’s the same as everyone else on there, or worse now. She’s so desperate to be instafamous she jumps from one thing to another. I wonder what she will be changing about herself next month lol. I honestly don’t understand how no one close to her isnt releasing she’s mentally unstable? She clearly has no idea who she really is.
to be honest i dont think she has any friends, she strikes me as quite a lonely person and uses instagram for some form of friendship and love? And her mums older and most likely doesnt see instagram does she have siblings? So maybe there is nobody that close to her to realise that shes that way?

to be honest i dont think she has any friends, she strikes me as quite a lonely person and uses instagram for some form of friendship and love? And her mums older and most likely doesnt see instagram does she have siblings? So maybe there is nobody that close to her to realise that shes that way?
not having any real life friends says it all. She was with her sister lately, but she never really speaks about her family. I can only pressume she has no one. Kind of sad. But also probably due to her own making. She’s a horrible girl, always moaning, never greatful, always argueing and fighting with people from What I’ve seen and heard.
Her “babies” as she calls them 🤢 were in nursery over the lockdown, so that means they are under social work... I think she hides a lot of stuff. Shes clearly mentally unstable and not trusted with those kids, yet refers to herself as some sort of amazing mum and total babe.
Delusional to say the least.

I’m sure she said they were in school and nursery over lockdown because she is a carer for her mum. Should she be drinking when she is suicidal? That can’t be good can it?

I’m sure she said they were in school and nursery over lockdown because she is a carer for her mum. Should she be drinking when she is suicidal? That can’t be good can it?
In the months I’ve followed her I’ve yet to see her care for her mum. She spends all her time putting on makeup that looks ridiculous. Shes just another unemployed instahun, she needs to get a job like the rest of us.

Reactions: 2
The old photo she’s posted on her stories doesn’t even look like her. She looks half normal there. The amount of work she’s done to her face now is horrendous. Let’s face it she’s not the only one, I don’t understand how these young girls think that looks good.

I thought the wee boy went to school cause he has autism. definitely think a wee part time job would help her and she could even make some friends

she used to always have those kids out at weekends and now they just go to the dads

I do actually really feel for her if all the speculations about not having pals/being mentally unstable are true. She’ll definitely be reading this, because she just put up something about taking the kids out. If you are reading this Steph I think everyone’s best interests are at heart among the slagging of your make-up (mine included lol). Get some help gal!