__lifewithsteph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could anyone make sense of that shite she was spewing earlier? Asked her mum and sister not to go to court to hear the details or her abuse - they went anyway but in the same breathe she says ‘that’s why my mum couldn’t be at court with me supporting me, she’s rather be in the audience getting the gossip’ YOU JUST SAID YOU DIDN’T WANT HER THERE!!! she’s tripping herself up left right and centre 😂😂😂.
Doesn’t want family to hear details of abuse - sells details or abuse to a national tabloid, make it make sense 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 1
What’s the issue with her mum? I missed it
She told a story to the sun news paper about what happened with her wee boys Dad and then her mum and sister told he she shouldn’t take about it. Then she said she asked her mum and sister not to go to court to hear the details or her abuse at the time but they went anyway

she was on stories saying she was cutting them out and then she went a walk with her mum

I think she’s probably going through a manic episode of her bpd to be cutting them off cause they were all so close.

I’ve been skipping through her stories - starting to think she makes it up for something to talk about 🥱