__lifewithsteph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has posted a story about having a movie day and saying don’t be fooled by mums going on lots of days out and busy all the time. Was her old page not a day out page 😂😂 she talks so much crap

Reactions: 1
I hate that you can’t say aw today’s working out well for me without saying “BUT HOLD ON my kids are mostly tit it’s so relatable” have a bleeping day off.
Are you a days out reviewer or someone who sits in all the time?
Are you taking time out of mental health or are you erratically posting?
Are you a poster girl for people getting too much money?
Are you gay or are you straight?

Content is so all over the place I don’t think she knows what’s going on.

Reactions: 2
She wants to support small businesses and buy a product and will not accept freebies. She is so up herself it is unreal

How do you check if people have bought followers?

How do you check if people have bought followers?
Nevermind she doesn’t have a creator account so doesn’t show on social blade

Last edited:
Bumpy.

Someone was asking how she affords stuff, she mentioned on stories that she got a victim payout from her boys bio father that allowed her to set them up for life.

She really annoys me. So desperate to be famous. Also she always moans about how knackered she is and how done in she is, she does duck all and the kids get papped aff at the drop of a hat. I used to like her but you quickly see how fake she is

She really annoys me. So desperate to be famous. Also she always moans about how knackered she is and how done in she is, she does duck all and the kids get papped aff at the drop of a hat. I used to like her but you quickly see how fake she is
Try’s so hard to be relatable when in reality she’s just making herself look silly. Exactly- barely got the kids and when she does the little girls got a bottle and a dummy in her mouth. Get off your phone and play and teach your children and you will get on a lot better. Yeah me too, used to watch her religiously and really liked her content until she became so desperate. Also did she not come out as gay but now a lot of her tik tok posts are about men etc.

She’s posting claiming she’s letting us know what’s happened last week. How much drama does the girl have. Oh and get the dummy off your 5 year old

Reactions: 1
She also sold her story to The *un 🤮🤮. Didn’t like the video she posted of her wee boy crying trying to get people to watch his stream, stop exploiting and exposing your wains to creeps on the internet 🤮

Reactions: 2
She’s posting claiming she’s letting us know what’s happened last week. How much drama does the girl have. Oh and get the dummy off your 5 year old
made up drama to make her feel better in her lonely life.

She also sold her story to The *un 🤮🤮. Didn’t like the video she posted of her wee boy crying trying to get people to watch his stream, stop exploiting and exposing your wains to creeps on the internet 🤮
i seen that video and thought the exact same. Just no need atall poor boy x

She’s a pure eejit, her family know she’s trying to get famous for her story, not considering that her wains probably don’t need to hear and read all the gory details until they’re old enough. Always the victim ae

She’s a pure eejit, her family know she’s trying to get famous for her story, not considering that her wains probably don’t need to hear and read all the gory details until they’re old enough. Always the victim ae
yep that little boy shouldn’t have his beginnings plastered for clout. It’s such a shame.