__lifewithsteph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the wee boy went to school cause he has autism. definitely think a wee part time job would help her and she could even make some friends

she used to always have those kids out at weekends and now they just go to the dads
He doesnt seem severe at all and i think he goes to main stream school? Is that enough to attend during lockdown Although could be wrong. Her account would definitely be better as days out/special needs account i know lots struggle with certain aspects of having autistic children

I agree
He doesnt seem severe at all and i think he goes to main stream school? Is that enough to attend during lockdown Although could be wrong. Her account would definitely be better as days out/special needs account i know lots struggle with certain aspects of having autistic children
she needs help. She lives on Instagram and needs to get a job. Make some real friends. Her attention seeking is embarrassing and she should sort herself out.

Reactions: 1
I have to say, I loved watching her stories today of her day out with the weans. This is the sort of relatable content that’s good to see, not her attention seeking or flaunting her body. They seemed like they had a great day today. I hope she starts to focus more on the kiddos than this fake Instagram world she’s been ciaght up in. And I bet she will be a lot happier for it too. Hope she does read this and sees value in the things that are real and not the fake world of likes and comments 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have to say, I loved watching her stories today of her day out with the weans. This is the sort of relatable content that’s good to see, not her attention seeking or flaunting her body. They seemed like they had a great day today. I hope she starts to focus more on the kiddos than this fake Instagram world she’s been ciaght up in. And I bet she will be a lot happier for it too. Hope she does read this and sees value in the things that are real and not the fake world of likes and comments 🤷🏽‍♀️
Totally agree they all looked like they had a lovely day out. Her kids are so cute and the little girls hair is just adorable

They looked like they had such a nice day, agreed shes better off focusing on the kids, who seem like such lovely kids btw, instead of this fake insta stuff. She definitely seems like a good mum to those wee kids

I think she’s a great mum and I loved the wholesome content rather than the make up stuff it’s much more relatable!

Dunno bout you guys, but I’m ready for a trip to the Troll Rehab/Spa 😂
Glad to see she got the memo about sharing more of the kids day out stuff. There’s no real malice here just honesty and I’m glad she had a good day with her kiddos.

Reactions: 2
Dunno bout you guys, but I’m ready for a trip to the Troll Rehab/Spa 😂
Glad to see she got the memo about sharing more of the kids day out stuff. There’s no real malice here just honesty and I’m glad she had a good day with her kiddos.
troll spa sounds ace 😅🤣x

There was just no need for that, was there? Does anyone follow x.isn’t.it.darling.x ? I just cannot cope with the flaming BROWS 😂

I don’t remember her saying anything about her tbh but I know a lot of people who have had issues with Charlene she seems really problematic. What I can’t understand about Steph is how does she afford her lifestyle? She has a really nice car for someone who doesn’t work? Always out with the kids buying crap and eating out etc?

I don’t remember her saying anything about her tbh but I know a lot of people who have had issues with Charlene she seems really problematic. What I can’t understand about Steph is how does she afford her lifestyle? She has a really nice car for someone who doesn’t work? Always out with the kids buying crap and eating out etc?
who is Charlene? Is that the girl from the page mentioned? I don’t follow that page, just recognised the handle from being mentioned before on her stories. The car will be a disability car probably, same with the income- benefits and PIP pay her quite a bit I would imagine.

Uc for 2 kids, rent paid, low capacity to work award in pip. No doubt down as her mums carer and will receive pip for her and her son and perhaps a car with that if she says she needs it for the care of her mum and son

I want to get on the universal credit that she’s on since she can afford a bbl

Also put on shopping sprees up the fort. Next year I’ll be a mental health nurse and will be struggling to make ends meet but she can sit not working and be living the life. In no way do I think that people shouldn’t be able to afford anything on benefits but BBLs and massive shopping sprees?

mom not entitled to any benefits just because I’m a student sat here with not one item of food left in my house siting for payday tomorrow and she’s booking expensive surgery. duck up.

Also Stephanie see when the crisis team are asking you to phone back later, take a bath etc they are determining whether you are actually going to commit suicide or not. They are checking for future plans since you like to go on stories and tell everyone the mental health team are shite.

Reactions: 2