__beingbrittany #15 One brownie away from __being(theoriginal)brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: _being Brittany #16 is no-neck cheating? Because fat Pam just can't stop eating

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Said she’s had a productive morning, and she’s going to get some work done now…can someone tell me what she does? What does she class as work because I am confused?

Reactions: 6
Her recent post with the 4 pics, have we got to guess the order? Because if you’re a new follower you are gonna struggle to see where the big weight loss came in!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FCA13A95-57E7-4CC3-9781-2351C1114493.jpeg

She’s been quite clever with the photos she’s posted hasn’t she. I think these are much better!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I love that she will see this
I feel quite mean that I’ve posted that to be honest, but it’s her dishonesty that grips my tit the most. You’ve gained the majority of the weight you lost Brit, it happens, just own it. Don’t try and pass off photos that are cleverly posed as true reflections. Those of us that have followed for a while have seen alllll the weight loss and allllll the weight gain. I would have so much more respect for her if she just took ownership of it and said ‘you know what, weight loss/maintaining is really bloody hard and I’m really struggling’. Even when she posted that she had gone back to slimming world, it was so short lived. No weight updates, no nothing. Just the odd random mention of syns on the odd story. Go back two years and her grid was full of food, struggle to find a picture of her. Now we get a grid full of her plus 5 stone and a million of the same dresses in all colours, but no food photos. Considering the majority of her followers were weight loss account followers, I don’t know how she’s still keeping them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
The thing is NOBODY cares you’ve put on weight,Nobody cares what size you are! Its the constant lies 🤦🏽‍♀️ Just own your tit! Im pretty sure we all put weight on over the last year and a half!

Reactions: 12
Omg she looked amazing in 2019!

I bet she’s crying into a box of brownies as she looks at that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg she looked amazing in 2019!

I bet she’s crying into a box of brownies as she looks at that!
She always said that she didn’t like the way she looked there because she was ‘too skinny’ and didn’t feel like herself.
She doesn’t look too skinny to me, she looks normal sized 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How on earth can she be sent underwear as a PR product when it’s clearly obvious she will never show it on herself??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.