__beingbrittany #15 One brownie away from __being(theoriginal)brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she asking other people what to get Betsy for Christmas , didn’t she say she’s her bestie 😂 all the things she’s bought / will buy her will be to grown up for her anyway. Get off insta and spend some time with your child!
Thank god she’s got a link for everything she’s had suggested, imagine not being able to earn any pennies before Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How is that ring not turning her finger blue! I even zoomed in thinking my eyes were playing tricks on me 😳 that will fully have to be cut off by the new year 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s back to square one. She just has “nicer”clothes and does her make up better than before so can try to hide it but we aren’t fooled
She’s not fair off it but she’s deffo not back there yet. If you remember her old photos her tummy used to hang down by her knees. I’d say she’s definitely a size 20 at least. It’s really starting to show in her face now too

She’s not fair off it but she’s deffo not back there yet. If you remember her old photos her tummy used to hang down by her knees. I’d say she’s definitely a size 20 at least. It’s really starting to show in her face now too
Far*

Reactions: 2
Wait I always thought she was like 5’5 most? Maybe she wore stilts to get elles attention haha

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion _beingbrittany #16 midsize I don’t think so boo stop thinking you’ve made it cause Elle said hello to you

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s comes across light a right spoilt brat. Forgot to get herself an advent calendar so robs her nephews ok hun

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Is she finally admitting to being a bit bigger, she has an xl (18-20) vieve jumper that's oversized, on website it says to size down!

Reactions: 4
Popped out to do one Christmas shopping that just happens to end up with a PR meal! Get in the bin you gutsy bastard, honestly you don’t stop boo

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.