Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think the only reason she lost the weight and got the fake tits was because she was a woman scorned. No-neck stumpy was playing away wasn't he? So she was on a heartbreak diet. She lost the weight by extreme restriction, that's why it's all gone back on again

Reactions: 21

Renegade

As someone who has lost 2.5 stone this year through sheer hard work and consistency.. I am finally starting to feel confident and happy in myself again as a size 12, and seeing her claim to be a size 14 in that HIDEOUS jacket the other day is actually just plain triggering. It's just plain bare faced lying, and an unhealthy claim to make to her followers, many of whom may be struggling with their body image. So frustrating. I followed her as I thought she was so inspiring a few years back. 🥴

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
No make up but eyelash extensions, lip filler and a filter. I’m all for doing what makes you feel good so no shade for any cosmetic stuff anyone chooses to have - just own it though, no one believes you’re au naturel for a second Beggs

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
‘Not a baby bump it’s just windy’

No love, you’ve just tanked the weight on so much that you look pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Gobbylurker

I love that she will see this
I feel quite mean that I’ve posted that to be honest, but it’s her dishonesty that grips my shit the most. You’ve gained the majority of the weight you lost Brit, it happens, just own it. Don’t try and pass off photos that are cleverly posed as true reflections. Those of us that have followed for a while have seen alllll the weight loss and allllll the weight gain. I would have so much more respect for her if she just took ownership of it and said ‘you know what, weight loss/maintaining is really bloody hard and I’m really struggling’. Even when she posted that she had gone back to slimming world, it was so short lived. No weight updates, no nothing. Just the odd random mention of syns on the odd story. Go back two years and her grid was full of food, struggle to find a picture of her. Now we get a grid full of her plus 5 stone and a million of the same dresses in all colours, but no food photos. Considering the majority of her followers were weight loss account followers, I don’t know how she’s still keeping them?

Last edited:

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
I’ve been having a little stalk on her Instagram this morning and I actually feel a bit sorry for her! I used to love her clothes and style etc but I feel like she’s lost herself a bit… I looked back at her Disney highlights, and I thought she looked fab compared to what she’s like now…
Hard to feel sorry for a racist beg who’s piled it on because she can’t say no to free food she begged for

• Heart

just an observer

Chatty Member
no neck posting moaning that his insta is full of pumpkin picking ... didn’t titney & no neck take Betsy for shitty Insta posts 😂😂

• Haha

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but who the fuck has a spare acti fry just sitting there, shall I tell you who, Fat Pam that's who, do you remember when she ordered one cos hers broke then got sent one to #ad, instead of doing the sensible thing of sending the brought one back or selling it like a normal person would, she has hoarded it away like some kind of nana!

• Haha