Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minky95

After yesterday’s roast and Chinese she’s had dominoes pizza today 😬 she’s a one woman round the world buffet.

not to be gross but her shit must seriously stink. Far from healthy.
I always think this! She absolutely does not have a healthy gut

Vancey

Chatty Member
I've just tried to go on her page and it doesn't come up with anything so obviously I've been blocked but I've never commented on anything of hers I've only ever unfollowed because she didn't fit the vibe or what I wanted to follow anymore. She never followed me so I'm sure she must have an app or something to say who's unfollowed etc...
She blocked me about 8 months ago and i was wondering why!

I apologise I’ve not saw any news this weekend I’ve been away since Thursday no tv no radio
In all fairness lovely I dont have a clue whats going in either the only social media I have is Instagram where I follow only a few people and I don't have TV (well I have a TV but no channels) to watch any news etc on

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Her engagement has dropped below 2% which is lovely to see!! She will be pushed to bottom of piles at decent companies now as thats terrible for someone who's full time job is an influencer!
I don’t know much about Instagram engagement but how much % would be considered good for someone with her following?