Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
“I could fit a newborn in there”

No hun, you could fit another fully grown Betsy in that stomach, let’s not beat about the bush.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
I don’t feel sorry for her. No one forced her to join slimming world. She could have chosen to educate herself on nutrition but she’s lazy, thick as shit, and let’s not forget, racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

ekl2000

VIP Member
When I’m poorly my head/hair is the where I feel the most gross, if that makes sense? Like gross poorly sweat coming out of my scalp haha a hot shower and hair wash anyways helps. The fact she didn’t wash her hair after apparently being poorly is grim. Ick.

Reactions: 22

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Thread suggestion _beingbrittany #16 midsize I don’t think so boo stop thinking you’ve made it cause Elle said hello to you

• Haha

Dontmindme

As someone who has lost 2.5 stone this year through sheer hard work and consistency.. I am finally starting to feel confident and happy in myself again as a size 12, and seeing her claim to be a size 14 in that HIDEOUS jacket the other day is actually just plain triggering. It's just plain bare faced lying, and an unhealthy claim to make to her followers, many of whom may be struggling with their body image. So frustrating. I followed her as I thought she was so inspiring a few years back. 🥴
As someone who has lost 5 stone and a size 16 now I find it really offensive when she tries to make out she’s a size smaller than I am. I appreciate people carry weight different but my waist is about 10” smaller than hers! Lardy liar.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
no neck posting moaning that his insta is full of pumpkin picking ... didn’t titney & no neck take Betsy for shitty Insta posts 😂😂
I was going to say be needs to wind his neck in but then remembered he hasn't got one 🤷‍♀️ he's got a head like a pumpkin tho so there's that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

just an observer

Chatty Member
07D0576F-6218-4AA5-890B-003FC4A3AFB3.jpeg
Work ? Ha don’t make me laugh 😂 if you notice in the background it says “I’m a big fan of yours” I can’t imagine someone saying that to her

• Haha
Reactions: 21