__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit! Don’t hold back! That’s amazing! 😂😂 worth the blocking, she’s such a thick twit! Put your life on Instagram then “worry” when people actually note the shite you do! bleeping idiot.
Thank you for sharing that with us! 🥲
I just thought you know since I got a reply I may as well ask a few of the questions we want to know 😂

Reactions: 1
But has she been open and honest about the weight gain! Nope she’s been a snideycunt about it!
Has this person been following the same account as us, Tiffany claimed to be a size 12 for so long when it was obvious to all she had put in weight & now dresses is oversized dresses & claims she needs to size down. At no point until yesterday has she actually came out & honestly admitted her weight gain, no-one has an issue with the fact she has put in weight just the constant bullshitting about her maintaining her 10 stone weight loss

Reactions: 9
Has this person been following the same account as us, Tiffany claimed to be a size 12 for so long when it was obvious to all she had put in weight & now dresses is oversized dresses & claims she needs to size down. At no point until yesterday has she actually came out & honestly admitted her weight gain, no-one has an issue with the fact she has put in weight just the constant bullshitting about her maintaining her 10 stone weight loss
Exactly!! She still looks great and she should just own the fact that she has put a bit on. If he surprised at anyone who hadn’t put something on. God knows I’ve put weight on.
if she just owned up and was like yeah I’m not a size 12 or 14 anymore and thats ok. People would respect her so much more.
her insta when she was first starting out was great

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.