__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m blocked 🙄
I must of woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. 😂
Holy tit! Don’t hold back! That’s amazing! 😂😂 worth the blocking, she’s such a thick twit! Put your life on Instagram then “worry” when people actually note the shite you do! bleeping idiot.
Thank you for sharing that with us! 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Isn’t she bleeping boring I mean she’s always been boring but now she’s bleeping boring

Reactions: 1
Not crying about it like some… so next time one of here Insta besties posts they’ve gained weight shall we send them what Brittany said? Stupid cow

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell. She’s cat fishing herself with these selfies before she goes out, then the actual grid post 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe ask your daughter who is still at school how to string a sentence together ay Brit. You illiterate clown!

And as for that pink “oversized” dress 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ It isn’t oversized on her. Just plain unflattering.

Look at how much she's stretched her head 🤣 bleeping hell Cheese Tits you're an absolute sad case aren't you

Reactions: 2
No tit Sherlock!! I guess they’ve booked on holiday with her universal credits and Sean’s drug money

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her face is so puffy! Thats how mine looks after an allergic reaction 😂
That’s how mine would look after 745 tubes of primula, hello CHEESE TITS! We know you’re watching......... her face on her filtered then unfiltered pic reminds me of a yellow moon 🌝 nasty nasty. Don’t pick on the boring girl 👧

• Haha
Yay for owning up to not being a size 12 anymore although you are about a year too late with that one! Now have a go at saying you’ve gained weight and it’s not a problem, maybe not get everything oversized!
This swimsuit is a tummy controll one too yet her tummy still looks big she would get so much more respect if she didn't beat around the Bush

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.