__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucking PR trip. Quick get a photo of breakfast and the cunty Gucci bag. I used to really like her, now she’s such a skanky, lying, beggy, grubby looking tramp. Being a beg isn’t a good luck darling, get over yourself and your pathetic poses Eurgh.

Reactions: 20
I commented on the hotels latest post saying by having her there it's put me off going and shes racist

Reactions: 22
Omg that post of her putting her sunglasses on she fucking loves herself doesn't she not saying ya shouldn't like but she's almost smug that she got away with being a racist bitch!!!

Reactions: 8
She didn't even have to wear a bra...? Isn't that one of the perks (excuse the pun) of getting your boobs done? Or have they sagged since gaining a bit of weight?!

Reactions: 9
Urgh, Fopperbollocks was there too this weekend. All those poor paying guests deserve a refund having to deal with these morons staying for free.

Reactions: 17
Urgh, Fopperbollocks was there too this weekend. All those poor paying guests deserve a refund having to deal with these morons staying for free.
Imagine having the nerve to accept a PR either free or discounted trip in a pandemic when they’ve had no income. Shameful.

Reactions: 17
I commented on the hotels latest post saying by having her there it's put me off going and shes racist
Ive had to unfollow shes pissing me off she seems to have got away with it i can’t believe these companies actually want her

Reactions: 4
Imagine having the nerve to accept a PR either free or discounted trip in a pandemic when they’ve had no income. Shameful.
Personally I think that any shitfluencer who accepts free stays at hotels and free food from restaurants in this current climate (didn’t agree with it before) are just cunts and this just makes Brit more of a cunt than she was previously! The absolute brass neck of these people is astounding. What’s wrong with just shouting out a place you’ve been to and paid for if you liked it? Unbelievable Geoff

Reactions: 13
More fool the companies offering these scroungers freebies! It’s just disappointing that they choose ti give these things away to people like her, who really don’t deserve it!

Reactions: 12
More fool the companies offering these scroungers freebies! It’s just disappointing that they choose ti give these things away to people like her, who really don’t deserve it!
It’s actually doing the opposite for these companies. I won’t go anywhere that’s given an influencer a free trip, as I suspect loads are the same. And Fopps claims she’s rich so why is she accepting free stuff

Reactions: 15
any updates from Broken Arm Lauren this weekend ladies?
I used to follow her on my backup account but she has blocked me... she’s not coming up when I search her but is coming up on my normal insta?
I’ve never liked or commented on her posts? very strange

Reactions: 1
Another ‘blogfluencer’ MollllllyB or whatever shizzle label they give themselves who was there the other week was doing all the same annoying poses and hashtags and Britters
Really puts me off going to Ye Olde Bell the thought of seeing one of those tw@ts there for freee when other folk have to pay from their actual hard earned wages

Reactions: 7
Oh my god I’ve just discovered this thread! I unfollowed her months ago after calling her out for using filters while promoting the stupid lumi (you could see the filter coming off, and her skin was t so smooth) bad at the worst of times but she had the cheek to put up stories about how it clears acne and smooths skin. She gave me a sarky reply looool

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She is a scumbag

Reactions: 2
Another Monday where she posts shit like “oh where did the weekend go” and says “loads to catch up on” .. she doesn’t actually work so I really don’t understand how’s she’s always doing something!!!

Reactions: 16
Another dress which she says is a 14 and it’s “oversizes” ... hun we get it your not a 12 and it’s not a problem but just admit it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.