__beingbrittany #12 Your comment has been seen and we don’t forgive that you were a teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really know about him to be honest! Is he a div?😂
He’s a nause, I unfollowed long ago because he’s so fake. When I was SWing I followed PP, titters, Harry, Chloe, etc but soon realised they all had disordered eating habits so unfollowed.
He’s obsessed with being skinny

• Heart
Reactions: 11
PP is deffo doing some damage control to protect her BrAnD cos her twatty husband still follows cheese chebs.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I think it’s all on a thread on here, I’ve only ever lurked on that thread but there’s screenshots of him a few years back looking like he weighed as much as a small cat, no evidence of him losing a massive 8 stone, it’s actually pretty funny 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think it’s all on a thread on here, I’ve only ever lurked on that thread but there’s screenshots of him a few years back looking like he weighed as much as a small cat, no evidence of him losing a massive 8 stone, it’s actually pretty funny 😂
That is absolutely shocking! I must go and look!

Reactions: 3
That is absolutely shocking! I must go and look!
He lost some puppy fat. But made out it was 8 stone. He does the easy on/easy off mantra and he’s a twit. He lost 3 maybe 4 stone maximum but counts every lb he loses towards the 8stone and doesn’t count what he’s put on with disordered eating.
His food is rank and beige

Reactions: 7
He basically lost puppy fat and is claiming to have lost 8 stone. Most of us assume he has taken losing and gaining 1 stone 8 times as an 8 stone lost. He comes out with so much tit you could smell it for miles.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Must be killing her not being able to show off her cheese slice brunch every morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Must be killing her not being able to show off her cheese slice brunch every morning.
I just came on here to say this 😂
Bet she’s sat at home squeezing her primula tubes like stress balls to stop her posting a picture of them all out on a 50 mile round trip to a giant B&M, because she had to get a snazzy bottle of shower gel!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have a look at his thread on here 😄
Hahahaha he’s as bad as the rest of them, fabricated his weight loss, when really he was never fat to begin with. Just as bad as Jack Towers setting up a go fund me for surgery then spending it all on cars and holidays and JSG gaining all of her 10 stone back. Oh god how corrupt is the ‘old sw crew’ the ones everyone used to look up to 😂😂😂 think the only nice one is mrsmummywright but she’s disappeared and Emiliewaffles is an absolute babe

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I just came on here to say this 😂
Bet she’s sat at home squeezing her primula tubes like stress balls to stop her posting a picture of them all out on a 50 mile round trip to a giant B&M, because she had to get a snazzy bottle of shower gel!
walks past her fave puddle stained spot in Sainsos car park and sheds a solitary cheesy tear 😢 no pics today, Betsy, mummy is playing the internet victim this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve just noticed that Harry Pickard has blocked me on my burner account. I’ve never messaged him or interacted with him before but I did comment on Brittany’s picture where she put the racist comment and called her out on it. This means he must have seen the comment she made on her old IG and has chosen to block me for calling Brittany out for it, but has chosen to support her.
Hes blocked me too!! The twit

Reactions: 2
Someone I’ve followed for years has addressed it in her stories. Unsure whether I’m able to post here as she’s under 10k followers. Just when I thought I couldn’t love her account any more 😭
Can’t find the comment to reply to where someone asked for a clue as to who this person is. Ex slimming worlder turned parenting/family account. She’s also a teacher

Reactions: 1
I wanna know who is sharing the stories so I can follow them in support! If anyone wants to message and tell me who please do!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.