__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Repeatedly mentioning she was a teenage mum in that photo but she was 19 years old, legally an adult at the time of the message. Is that for sympathy or what? She wouldn’t be a teenage mum if it weren’t for your dirty n.once brother chasing a 14 year old girl. Imagine being known as a paedophile and a racist. Poor Betsy. Wow. You keep drawing attention to that. She’s also drawn a lot of attention to Brittanys Tattle page I’ve noticed 👀 So Eyeeye205, it’s backfired spectacularly. You’ve drawn more attention to something you’re trying to divert.

All together now

🎶 It’s all gone quiet over there 🎶

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The spelling the punctuation. Her saying she wouldn’t dream of saying anything like that. Well you did. It doesn’t even make sense. You absolute dick. She’s wound me up even more. She’s pathetic.

Reactions: 7
Well done everyone.

Regardless of Tattle rules we must address racism and shine a spotlight on those individuals in society who think it’d acceptable to throw racism around so freely. Not addressing it because “what is said on Tattle should remain on Tattle” is worse than calling out racism publicly IMO.

My first post on Tattle was the screenshot of Brittany using the N word because I refuse for that type of language not to be addressed. I’ve never commented on a post before, but I’m so glad I made you all aware.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Now we just need Sean to address his tattoos and his paedophilia.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Eyeeye has fucked off and deactivated again funny after it was sussed out who it was!

Reactions: 14
Well done everyone.

Regardless of Tattle rules we must address racism and shine a spotlight on those individuals in society who think it’d acceptable to throw racism around so freely. Not addressing it because “what is said on Tattle should remain on Tattle” is worse than calling out racism publicly IMO.

My first post on Tattle was the screenshot of Brittany using the N word because I refuse for that type of language not to be addressed. I’ve never commented on a post before, but I’m so glad I made you all aware.
Absolutely!!! I'd never dream of messaging these accounts off tattle but racism and the rest.... can you blame people??? I was good and held my tongue last night but believe me I'm plotting so much in my head. I'm just thinking and chosing my words and plan wisely. Something these two parasites would never think twice about. I'll still applause those who did message that post last night though as clearly the message did spread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Can't wait for some bellend to repost and tell her how brave she is.

Anyone in Sean's insta? Has he said anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She carried on posting all day, she didn’t take the day off to reflect on it 🤦🏻‍♀️ UNBELIEVABLE.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
used to be a massive fan of her thought she was genuine after a few odd things and this has tipped me over the edge what a vile person i hope she looses her brand deals and followers for this

Reactions: 9
There’s quite a few guests viewing this thread and someone that’s been on here a while but doesn’t post 👋🏼

Reactions: 22
She’s acting like she was a 14 year old and said a bad word. She was approaching her 20’s with a child spouting worlds like N**ger and ch**nky!
and that half arsed fake apology.
your pedalo boyfriend body is scrawled all over with racist and hate symbols and you expect people to believe you don’t use these words freely?
Get a grip you fat hairy witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.