__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The profile is still there then 🙌🏽 The absloute audacity of them calling people 'bullies' for outing them for the racist they are! Just when you think their IQs can't get any lower hey 🙄 I know some have said companies won't listen but I'm still going to try getting some emails together to forward on to them all anyway. There is zero excuse for racism, homophobia and pedophilia 🙅🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
For the person saying she was a teenager etc etc, I'm sorry she was 18+ which makes her an adult and completely accountable for her language! I'm absolutely appalled at her and find her a disgusting human!

Reactions: 10
If this is the stuff she posts thinking it’s acceptable for the world to see, can you imagine what she says and does behind closed doors.
She is very much a racist, but unfortunately these companies won’t take note. Even though we all know it’s her, it’s not from the account she promotes these businesses from so they won’t care.

she’s just a cash cow to them. And we will be seen as tattle bullies.

Especially saying paedophile etc on the post...
should have just stuck to the fact that’s she’s a racist., and not try to throw everything we have at her.
don’t think these deals are over for her somehow.
Really hope I’m wrong though.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely no mention of anything on her main account today, business as usual for the cheesy racist.

Reactions: 8
If this is the stuff she posts thinking it’s acceptable for the world to see, can you imagine what she says and does behind closed doors.
She is very much a racist, but unfortunately these companies won’t take note. Even though we all know it’s her, it’s not from the account she promotes these businesses from so they won’t care.

she’s just a cash cow to them. And we will be seen as tattle bullies.

Especially saying paedophile etc on the post...
should have just stuck to the fact that’s she’s a racist., and not try to throw everything we have at her.
don’t think these deals are over for her somehow.
Really hope I’m wrong though.
Looking at both profiles you can tell how much both of the vile bastards have changed over the years

Reactions: 4
It’s the way she says ‘weirdos for looking at a teenage girls account’ titney you are NO LONGER a teenager, you were also nearly 20. It’s not like we’re scrolling through a current 14 year olds account.

Reactions: 13
I am absolutely howling at the thought of Brittany and Sean last night scrambling to put in different email/password combinations into that IG account to login 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do genuinely believe it was another tattle user last night if I am honest. But who knows! She would have blocked the accounts otherwise that were commenting and she hasn’t so who knows.

Reactions: 2
I mean I couldn’t stand the disgusting cretin before but now she has just proven her real disgusting self. Age has no get out for that comment. What a stupid cow. Shes so up herself thinking she’s better than everyone. You might be bigger but you’re not better! Ur a disgusting racist homophobic fake scutter. I really do hope karma gets its own back at you.
You stupid blob.
No one likes you apart from yourself and that Lauren whoever she even is.
Poor Betsy she didn’t choose the disgustingness of her parents attitude and behaviours, but attitude and behaviour is taught so....hope she doesn’t see all your comments when she’s older. Bless her
Rant over sorry 🥸

Reactions: 7
It’s the way she says ‘weirdos for looking at a teenage girls account’ titney you are NO LONGER a teenager, you were also nearly 20. It’s not like we’re scrolling through a current 14 year olds account.
It was good enough for no-neck 🤣 oh the irony

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Eyeeye is 99% Sean. And if it’s not it’s someone equally as racist, homophobic, thick, narcissistic and pedalo as him 🤢

Reactions: 9
I notice SophieJude has been tagged, she has a black daughter, I don’t think I would be keeping as quiet if in her situation

Reactions: 2
Eyeeye is 99% Sean. And if it’s not it’s someone equally as racist, homophobic, thick, narcissistic and pedalo as him 🤢
Yeah, it’s him who wrote that comment anyway even if she created the account. There’s no spelling mistakes so can’t be Brittany as she wouldn’t manage all that nor does she speak so coherently.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.