__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s following Bristol Uni, Bristol Council, tagging Bristol as a location etc so we think it’s someone from Bristol, I mean coooome on Brittany 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s so bleeping stupid I can’t handle her hahahahaha she’s actually idiotic 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it isn’t her how would they have found the bleeping page it’s too obvious she’s actually absurd
exactly! Are we meant to believe some random anti-bullying Bristolian has stumbled across a 9 year old page... it’s obviously her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I actually don’t think it’s her! i think it’s some random that also has an account on here, that’s how they found the page

I can’t get over the accounts she’s followed on that eyeye account, can just imagine her frantically shouting at Sean ‘what will make it look like it’s not me!? I know I’ll follow the guardian and Bristol uni!’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at the stuff they’re posting, not one spelling mistake either. I dunno..

Reactions: 2
So the account now says they are a Tattler, but wasn’t their opening message “imagine being a tattle bully”...

Reactions: 9
She’s making us think she’s a Tattler, not Brittany. It’s 100% her and she’s forgetting she called us “Tattle bullies” so it’s definitely her, don’t let her fool you 👀

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.