__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d maybe mention the other ethnicities she has commented on too, so she can’t say it was a one off.
Yes! She is actually thick enough to think that makes it ok, most racists are. If she even tries that I'll end up messaging her to let her know what a vile bleep she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Too late we have screen shots! I went to have a look and see if it was still there and get a screen shot incase she gets on! Well done for this John which ever one of us you are!

EDIT: All of the companies and people have been tagged as well!
They should tag jamie and Elle she will have a MELT down

Reactions: 9
Too late we have screen shots! I went to have a look and see if it was still there and get a screen shot incase she gets on! Well done for this John which ever one of us you are!

EDIT: All of the companies and people have been tagged as well!
Yesss!!! Gonna do the same

They should tag jamie and Elle she will have a MELT down
Who’s elle I’ll tag her

Reactions: 1
I don’t mind commenting anything on that account that I’m blocked by Brittany on, Sean hasn’t blocked me yet 🥴 don’t want to use my personal one just yet lol

Reactions: 4
considering Sean and Brittany both live on their phones I find it hard to believe they haven’t seen it yet

Reactions: 4
considering Sean and Brittany both live on their phones I find it hard to believe they haven’t seen it yet
Yeah she hasn’t read my message yet 🙄 they’re too busy watching marvel guys she’s such a geek!!!! Remember!?

Reactions: 5
I think they have seen tags and messages by swiping down the notification and are having a meltdown.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.