__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish there was a way of alerting those who follow her, regular Joe’s kinda thing. I had a look at her followers and there’s a real mix of ethnicities. I’m sure she’d lose followers.

Reactions: 5
Just had a browse on that profile. I’ve said before pedalo reminds me of my ex and it’s just getting worse guys. My ex tried to keep hold of his hair with an awful hairline just like this knob did. Betsy was a really beautiful baby tho wasn’t she 😍😍

Reactions: 5
Wish there was a way of alerting those who follow her, regular Joe’s kinda thing. I had a look at her followers and there’s a real mix of ethnicities. I’m sure she’d lose followers.
The problem is they call you a stalker and block anyone who calls them out. Literally the only way to get it out there is for a similar account with a large following to share it. But I doubt they will because they all seem as bad as each other.

Reactions: 3
Needs to go to the ones she fawns over, kehoe sisters, JG, ED !!

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ some of these racist comments have me horrified. I honestly thought it was HIM who was the racist and she wasn’t as bad in that aspect. Who the duck says their baby has a ‘****** nose like their dad’ omg 😮😮😮😮

As for the gypsy thing, my ex is a Romany gypsy and he has the dark hair but his skin isn’t any darker than mine, of course that varies from person to person but they’re not ‘brown’ or ‘*******’. So she’s racist against black, Chinese, polish, and now gypsies. Vile family.

Reactions: 9
I’ve a feeling she’s not got access to that Instagram maybe someone should comment on the photo and tag her In it!!

Reactions: 11
Someone has got to message her about it, it will be interesting to see how she tries to get out of it or if she blocks straightaway 😂😂😂

The thing is, it’s on an old account, I’m sure she’ll attempt to claim it’s not her and the brands wouldn’t know as it’s a different account

The thing is, it’s on an old account, I’m sure she’ll attempt to claim it’s not her and the brands wouldn’t know as it’s a different account
There’s no way she can say it isn’t her account, there’s photos of her, Sean and Betsy all over it along with her full name 🤣🤣 I really can’t see how she can get away with this one

Reactions: 10
9CA80EE0-DC8C-4C72-B6AA-E52E8478B97B.png
Hehe

You know what I could tell this is the exact person she is. She’s absolutely grotesque I’m sending it to all the brands she works with :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Bet she doesn't reply
She 100% won’t. I think everyone needs to send this to the brands that are associated with her. There is absolutely no excuse for that kind of behaviour she is disgusting.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 447705Hehe

You know what I could tell this is the exact person she is. She’s absolutely grotesque I’m sending it to all the brands she works with :)
Sooo glad you’ve done that, bet she hasn’t got access to the old account as I saw her tagging Sean in one of the photos from her beingbrittany account a few years back. So she won’t be able to delete the account 😂 we need to get as many screenshots as we can. Bet you’ll get straight up blocked, stranger x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.