__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but that was the icing on the cake for me!! Absolute racist SCUMBAGS!!! I'm fumming right now! I'm about have a glass of wine and expose these pair of dirt boxes for real!!

Reactions: 23
So that's black people, Chinese people and Polish people that we have proof of them saying racist/discriminative/xenophobic remarks about now.

How long until this profile is deleted by her.... I can’t believe she wrote that!!
She can delete all she wants the screenshots aren't going anywhere.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So that's black people, Chinese people and Polish people that we have proof of them saying racist/discriminative/xenophobic remarks about now.
I'm going to put together all of these receipts and send them to every brand that she's working with. Its time these parasites were cancelled!! 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm going to put together all of these receipts and send them to every brand that she's working with. Its time these parasites were cancelled!! 🤬🤬
Not to mention pics of his white supremacist tattoos. It's weird as well that she says Betsy is "brown" because of the Gypsy in her from Sean, but a while back (I can't remember the context behind it though) she said they're both white which at the time I thought was a weird thing to just randomly announce anyway.

Reactions: 5
I have done this before and honestly it’s like they don’t give a tit if they are racist / homophobic! As long as she’s got a huge following and posting their products they’ll turn a blind eye, it’s disgusting!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I have done this before and honestly it’s like they don’t give a tit if they are racist / homophobic! As long as she’s got a huge following and posting their products they’ll turn a blind eye, it’s disgusting!
These brands should be called out for accepting this then too!! It's awful 😞

Reactions: 9
I know it shouldn’t make a difference because a racist remark is a racist remark and it’s always awful, but saying the N word definitely carries more weight and I do think brands will pay attention if they’re aware Brittany has said it, especially about her own daughter.

Reactions: 15
Not to mention pics of his white supremacist tattoos. It's weird as well that she says Betsy is "brown" because of the Gypsy in her from Sean, but a while back (I can't remember the context behind it though) she said they're both white which at the time I thought was a weird thing to just randomly announce anyway.
I'm honestly so angry right now. How can people be so vile?! I used to think Brittany was part Greek as I'm sure she used to mention it aswell as her looking pretty exotic when she first lost her weight. Tell you what guys they are a perfect example of this saying.... You can lose weight, get cosmetic procedures, buy all the labels you want but if you're ugly on the inside then you'll forever be ugly on the outside!! Absloute scumbags they are. Poor Betsy, she has no hope with them two as her role models 😔

Reactions: 28
I'm honestly so angry right now. How can people be so vile?! I used to think Brittany was part Greek as I'm sure she used to mention it aswell as her looking pretty exotic when she first lost her weight. Tell you what guys they are a perfect example of this saying.... You can lose weight, get cosmetic procedures, buy all the labels you want but if you're ugly on the inside then you'll forever be ugly on the outside!! Absloute scumbags they are. Poor Betsy, she has no hope with them two as her role models 😔
Can’t polish a turd, after all!

Reactions: 8
It's the kind of casual racism that they seem to think is acceptable that paths the way for hatred.

Reactions: 9
It's the kind of casual racism that they seem to think is acceptable that paths the way for hatred.
Definitely!! For example the 'In the chinky' tweets. Why is a grown man speaking like that, let alone publicly putting it out there so casually. You can only imagine the ignorant uneducated conversations that go on in their house!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sean is literally a racist, homophobic, paedophile. And Brittany is just as bad (minus the pedalo stuff). Honestly how can any business want to be associated with them??

Definitely!! For example the 'In the chinky' tweets. Why is a grown man speaking like that, let alone publicly putting it out there so casually. You can only imagine the ignorant uneducated conversations that go on in their house!
Can tell their whole family are the same too. Poor Betsy really doesn't stand a chance. If any one in my family or friends acted the way they do, they'd be getting told. How can people just ignore the pure disgusting tit that spills out of their mouths?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.