__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall I message Sean and say that on that account, I’m already blocked by her so it won’t hurt 🥴 I still follow them both on my main loool

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Buying shower gel so I don’t smell... you need something stronger than imperial leather cheese tits 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I still can’t get over her calling people weird for pulling her up on tit yet she’s not weird for posting the tit she does on Jamie G’s and others posts 😂 hey boo 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg she replied INSTANTLY

She’s taken the story down 🤣🤣

And I’m blocked 🥴
it’s you calling her stranger back absolutely filling me with joy right now 😂😂

as someone who literally 3hrs ago picked up a new prescription for anxiety meds having been signed off work for stress due to this bleeping pandemic wreaking havoc on my MH... her ‘essentials journey’ prescription story sounds like a crock of tit. The same tit on her top lip from sucking Jamie Gs hole.

that rant felt good.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is the rudest person ever when you call her out, she’s blocked me on 2 accounts and both times called me a stalker and a weirdo etc. Apparently a stalker if you call her out on her lies and breaking lockdown but if you messaged her being some obsessed weirdo saying you love her then she has no issue with that 😂🤔

Sean blocked me too because I messaged him a photo of Liverpool lifting the premier league trophy and he was TRIGGERED 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I keep reporting her as spam because Jesus Christ does she spam with her swipe up shite. I’d love for her to lose her ‘I have 120k followers, can I have free tit from you’ vibe

Reactions: 9
She’s watching MARCHella now 🥴

whys the prescription not in the Superdrug bag then Eh? Eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s turned her story replies off because of me hahah I’m howling! she never shows these “lovely messages” she claims to get 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she not have shops around her that sell shower gel? Why did she need 4?! Super essential! One for her arse, one for her fanny, one for her arms and another for her body🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s probs crying into her tube of primula as we speak, heartbroken somebody had the audacity to question queen titters for her actions. She’s above covid and lockdowns don’t ya know

Reactions: 9
I’m messaging her lol I’m sick of it, can’t wait to get blocked! Good thing I’ve got 3 accounts x
I messaged her off one of mine and got told she’d gone to Sainsbury’s and then popped in... not picking up a prescription like her story says🤣🤣

See what she said, is there a Sainsbury’s with a super drug next door wherever she’s from?? Stick to one story Tittany, your liabetes is getting out of control

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I messaged her off one of mine and got told she’d gone to Sainsbury’s and then popped in... not picking up a prescription like her story says🤣🤣

See what she said, is there a Sainsbury’s with a super drug next door wherever she’s from?? Stick to one story Tittany, your liabetes is getting out of control
Welcome to the blocked club 🤣 guys I recommend having a private/secret account you can message her on it’s thrilling x

• Haha

Can't even keep up with her own lies

Reactions: 5
Like I said! We’re strangers when it doesn’t suit her, but hun and boo when she wants us to boost her engagement or buy her crappy MLM products. She’s twisted, posting that part of my message without the rest of it to make it look like she’s being bullied 🥺 poor thing. Her engagement will speak for itself, I feel like people are starting to notice her true colours
Good for you calling her out! I am definitely noticing her nastiness and I think it comes through on her insta. My sister even mentioned it and she doesn’t know about TL.

I love the message saying “you all are the best” ... to a sea of strangers ... not realising all the people watching are us lot with different accounts hahahahaha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.