__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she replied INSTANTLY

She’s taken the story down 🤣🤣

And I’m blocked 🥴
Well she had no come back so had to block.

So many 'influensers' have brainwashed themselves to believe anyone that has anything critical or negative to say MUST not like them, is a hater and is following them in bad faith.

Reactions: 6
Like I said! We’re strangers when it doesn’t suit her, but hun and boo when she wants us to boost her engagement or buy her crappy MLM products. She’s twisted, posting that part of my message without the rest of it to make it look like she’s being bullied 🥺 poor thing. Her engagement will speak for itself, I feel like people are starting to notice her true colours

Reactions: 27
Shes such a beg its actually pathetic. Straight out to buy Eleanor bowmer tit imperial leather shower gel. Waited for sooooo long to buy Jamie genevieve's blusher. Just so she can tag these people and suck their arseholes with her prolapsed arse lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I live in Hinckley and there isn’t a Pharmacy in that Superdrug so she has either travelled to Nuneaton or Fosse Park. So no it isn’t essential because she has passed several pharmacies on the way! Absolute dick.

Reactions: 26
Does she know she doesn't have to be an 'influencer' or have a big following online? Don't call people strangers when you make money off of them.

Reactions: 17
I live in Hinckley and there isn’t a Pharmacy in that Superdrug so she has either travelled to Nuneaton or Fosse Park. So no it isn’t essential because she has passed several pharmacies on the way! Absolute dick.
Literally coming on to say this!!!!!! What an absolute bleep!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Would love to message her this but I don't wanna get blocked 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.