__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m against kink shaming too, we like what we like and sex is healthy if done safely obviously. However I wouldn’t put it out there for hundreds of thousands of people to see. It should be private.

BUT WTF? Sean is potentially bi or gay?? It all makes sense now. Of course we’re in 2021 so people should be able to feel confident to be whoever they are openly but whaaaaaat 🤯

Reactions: 10
Just to add, as a lot of people on this thread seem to be as vanilla as they come, lots of straight men are into pegging 🤣
Oh of course! Which is why I've held it in until now. But these messages....... they are definitely not from a straight male!!
Your pissy tattle tea is giving me life 😂 can almost feel the relief from you getting this off your chest.
Honestly I'll no doubt regret saying this tomorrow but hey ho 🤣🤣 Like I said, I would never kink shame as I'm probs the most kinkest of them all but this theory has been on my mind for sooooo long.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know we have pedalo tea to discuss but, I have to say, that jumper literally fits her. She loves to try disguising her none size 12 ass with saying she “siZeD Up”.

Size up your man’s dildo, boo.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh of course! Which is why I've held it in until now. But these messages....... they are definitely not from a straight male!!
Honestly I'll no doubt regret saying this tomorrow but hey ho 🤣🤣 Like I said, I would never kink shame as I'm probs the most kinkest of them all but this theory has been on my mind for sooooo long.
What did the messages say 👀

Reactions: 2
We need more screen shots from pedalo!'s stories!! I refuse to follow him because I don't want to be seeing that beast on my feed everyday but I really wanna see what he posts about beggany on his stories.

Reactions: 6
His Valentine’s post to her!!! Her stuffing her face with Pizza with her tits out and he’s covered it with writing🤣 get a grip, some things just shouldn’t be posted online! I’d have a few things to say if my boyfriend posted a pic of me with my tits basically out, even if there is writing over it! Attention seeking at its finest

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.